LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 August 10 2016

rtwo2008

Re: The perfect pc game

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mass Effect 3
Syndicate
Skyrim
Just Cause 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider

some of them have sequels but im not following up.

#27 August 10 2016

Flakk

No mans sky !

#28 August 10 2016

Marduk

Nemesis-301 wrote:

are you a graphics whore?

Not really, i dont need the best graphics, i just want things to be clear and enjoyable.

#29 August 10 2016

mmk92

Nobody mentioned Metal Gear Solid 5, definitely a must

#30 August 11 2016

Die_Kapitan

Marduk wrote:

I forgot to mention, I really hate football games(and anything related to them), I feel that its a bit stupid to watch and play it , while you can actually live it.

Well, you're not actually playing it...

You just make the tactics, put instructions and let the team play, you should try it.

#31 August 11 2016

Die_Kapitan

tiny fx wrote:

yuck football games are the worse, seriously who plays those?

Blasphemy!

#32 August 11 2016

anayman_k7

Well well, there is no perfect game, for me gaming is related to a mood, I can't explain it, I just turn on the PC and ask myself: What game will fill my mood today! Like yesterday I was in a mood of Battlefield 3! I just wanted to place some claymore and troll some snipers, anyway the list of the games I play is (All multiplayer games, I'm not a fan of Single Player/Campaign stuff)

- Battlefield Bad Company 2 (on Steam mainly with Vietnam dlc, very skillful players)
- Battlefield 3 (to troll, there is a good chance you might find a hacker)
- Battlefield 4 (with friends, not enjoying it alone lately)
- Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead (mainly Wasteland servers)
- Arma 3 (Wasteland, King of the Hill, etc)
- Insurgency (with or without  Day of Infamy WW2 mod)
- Counter Strike Global Offensive (Just some casual, not in mood of Competitive)
- World of Tanks (my top played game in these days, I like the fact that rounds are short - 15 mins max - variety of tanks with different play styles, could get frustrating if the match making decides to place you with low skilled players)
- War Thunder Ground Forces (still fresh in this game, I like the fact you can carry the team and kill the enemy with 1 well aimed on his ammo rack, graphics are awesome)
- Red Orchestra 2 (with Rising Storm dlc, I play this game when in a mood of using bolt action rifles, good amount of servers are up)

These are mainly the games I play, lately I don't have time for long sessions, so I prefer something that does not punish me in case I want to exit the game like CS GO Competitive.

#33 August 11 2016

MohZz

Hello there anayman_k7;

Totally agree. Gaming is very subjective and every one got a taste and enjoy a certain Genre/Type of games.

That's why in my previous reply I tried to list several games in different genre that are currenly trending (released, in-development, and upcoming) so anyone could pick what interests him/her. ;)

By the way, from the games you play I suggest you to check out Squad it's a decent shooter game. Also PlantSide 2 (MMOFPS).

On a side note, anyone tried out/plays Town of Salem? (Just out of curiosity )

Keep playing and have funz ;)

Last edited by MohZz (August 11 2016)

#34 August 11 2016

anayman_k7

MohZz wrote:

Hello there anayman_k7;

Totally agree. Gaming is very subjective and every one got a taste and enjoy a certain Genre/Type of games.

That's why in my previous reply I tried to list several games in different genre that are currenly trending (released, in-development, and upcoming) so anyone could pick what interests him/her. ;)

By the way, from the games you play I suggest you to check out Squad it's a decent shooter game. Also PlantSide 2 (MMOFPS).

On a side note, anyone tried out/plays Town of Salem? (Just out of curiosity )

Keep playing and have funz ;)

Yeah Squad is under my radar, they added some vehicles recently, also I'm waiting Escape from Tarkov, they sent Alpha invites recently and this game looks very promising.

#35 August 11 2016

Nemesis-301

Marduk wrote:
Nemesis-301 wrote:

Not really, i dont need the best graphics, i just want things to be clear and enjoyable.

for me best games I've played:
Diablo 2
Skyrim
Rome: total war
fallout 3 
tomb raider (2013)
dishonored
Mount and Blade warband

any specific genre?

Last edited by Nemesis-301 (August 11 2016)

#36 August 11 2016

Marduk

Well thanks everyone for contributing, i think ill start with skyrim for now. And i think ill go with portal too( since minesweeper seems an impossible game to win....but ill keep on trying.....)

#37 August 12 2016

Die_Kapitan

Nemesis-301 wrote:
Marduk wrote:
Nemesis-301 wrote:

for me best games I've played:
Diablo 2
Skyrim
Rome: total war
fallout 3 
tomb raider (2013)
dishonored
Mount and Blade warband

any specific genre?

Too bad RTW's age has caught up with it. Used to be my favorite game, now I can't get myself to play it, damn good example of a game that hasn't aged well, M2TW on the other hand have aged pretty well.

Board footer