LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 January 12 2007

samer
Admin

Re: MSN Crashed

who the fuck is flaming ?

Exactly.

And khalil, like I said before I did not call you a script-kiddie. But let's go back to the period when you thought I did call you that, the way you behaved to the so-called flame is a pretty generic way of backing my thesis (i.e., you being a script-kiddie).

Anyway, I hope this misunderstanding won't give you any wrong impression about this forum, as we strive to be as friendly as we can. You are most welcome to become an active users sharing your new tools and getting constructive feedback about them.

at 16 u just cant have the same knowledge as people who studied security/networking/coding/... at university. so dont take it as an insult if people call u a kiddie as long as ur still 16.

I disagree. A lot of computer science students, especially in Lebanon can be outknowledged by younger persons taking the topics more seriously and reading a lot of material (that is available over the net as tutorials and OpenCourses).

#27 January 12 2007

battikh

Samer wrote:

I disagree. A lot of computer science students, especially in Lebanon can be outknowledged by younger persons taking the topics more seriously and reading a lot of material (that is available over the net as tutorials and OpenCourses).

for sure, ana ma3ak, but that's not what i meant. eno to compare i was'nt taking the worst case scenario, just the regular kid who is interested in computers security and in hacking, and the normal guy who is also interested in these stuff and studying it in a descent university.

#28 January 12 2007

patrick

Oh and a footnote for patrick, too bad you can't defend yourself ^^

^^^

why should i defend myself ? i didn t feel offended at all , so i don t need to defend myself, unless you want me to , no problem  , 3ayb 3alek samer , hek sarrit el chaghleh

#29 January 13 2007

samer
Admin

:) i'm happy you did not feel offended! this topic is going nowhere, locked.

Board footer