LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 29 2014

Freddy98

Hello !

Hello !
I've been reading through this forum since 2 years , and now I just registred ! I'm 16 years old , I know c++ , and I'm using SFML and Opengl to do some graphics (still a beginner) . Well , I felt in love with graphics programming , and got to learn a lot of maths (matrices , transformations , projections and stuff) and see it in a whole new clearer way , till I bet my record and got 6 perfect scores in a row in maths at school :) .  I wish to become a game/graphics programmer ( maybe only a dream in Lebanon , but who knows ?) .

Cheers !

#2 March 29 2014

Johnaudi

Re: Hello !

Hey there, I'm 15-16 (soon) as well!

It's good to have a friend with my very same age knowing how to program in the same country, maybe we should meet up sometimes?

Mind answering these personal questions for me, where do you study (School)? What's your hometown?

See ya! And welcome!

Last edited by Johnaudi (March 29 2014)

#3 March 30 2014

Freddy98

Great ! I live in Beit el Chaar (near Dbayye) , and I study at Sagesse School Jdeideh . I stay a lot of my my time at Sed El Bouchrieh because I work with my father at his cell shop all the summer and sometimes in week ends and vacancies . I'm still a beginner at programming , I only know c++ and opengl , no networking , no web programming (only know the very basic of html)  , no Java ...
What programming language do you use ? I also have a PS3 and PS4 , so if you have one we can play together !

#4 March 30 2014

Johnaudi

Freddy98 wrote:

Great ! I live in Beit el Chaar (near Dbayye) , and I study at Sagesse School Jdeideh . I stay a lot of my my time at Sed El Bouchrieh because I work with my father at his cell shop all the summer and sometimes in week ends and vacancies . I'm still a beginner at programming , I only know c++ and opengl , no networking , no web programming (only know the very basic of html)  , no Java ...
What programming language do you use ? I also have a PS3 and PS4 , so if you have one we can play together !

You can read about me at http://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=15038

I've got a PS4 too, what games do you play? Got BF4?

#5 March 30 2014

Freddy98

Wow , you kinda impressed me ! I will feel like an idiot in front of you . I only have bf4 on my ps4 :) add me ftj98 .

#6 March 31 2014

NuclearVision

Welcome guys, you give me a good impression about you being skilled programmers.
You could always go crazy and impress us with your skills. : )
Give the ps4 a break it kills your brain .

#7 March 31 2014

Joe

Hello Freddy and welcome to the forum :)

#8 April 1 2014

hussam

Oh man, that is half my age :) I feel so old now :)
Welcome to the forums, Freddy :)

#9 April 1 2014

samer
Admin

Welcome Freddy. Enjoy your stay!

Board footer