LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 2 2014

Johnaudi

Hey Guys!

Hey there,

My name is John Audi, I live in Mansourieh, 15 years old currently.
Wanted to join this forum a few years back, but not sure why I didn't.

I've currently have advanced knowledge with C# (as-well as XNA) and .NET, intermediate with C++, a little of PHP, HTML5, Javascript etc.
In the Rosary College (French educated, so, College des soeur du Rosaire Mountazah).

My current job: Well, I wouldn't count it as Job since I'm not getting payed, but I am a Developer for an MMORPG available on PCs, iOS devices, Android mobiles known as Graalonline Era. Their scripting language is called Gs2 (Graal Script 2), it's quite flexible, object oriented.

Well this is about me, I'm looking forward to meet this community, because hey, we all know the conditions we live in!

See you guys soon!

#2 February 2 2014

ramy58

Re: Hey Guys!

Wow wow wow you're 15 and you're already a developer ? This is amazing ! I know a great future is ahead of you. I'm 14 and I don't even know how to make cmd say "hello"
Welcome !

#3 February 2 2014

Joe

Hello and welcome John. Enjoy your time here :)

#4 February 2 2014

Johnaudi

ramy58 wrote:

Wow wow wow you're 15 and you're already a developer ? This is amazing ! I know a great future is ahead of you. I'm 14 and I don't even know how to make cmd say "hello"
Welcome !

Oh trust me age does not matter, I got hired a year ago, but started coding a year before that too.

#5 February 2 2014

Johnaudi

rahmu wrote:

Hello and welcome John. Enjoy your time here :)

Thank you, and I will.

#6 February 3 2014

xterm

Welcome John,

I spent my entire school years in CSRM. Now my son's in CSRM and his brothers will soon follow when they are of age. Make sure you focus on your studies more than your hobby; You have so much time to do what you're currently doing.

Board footer