LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 20 2005

rico

Download Linspire for free

here you go .. "Linux is supposed to be free, but Linspire costs money, and $49.95 at that. But here’s how to get it free. You have to register a free account at linspire.com. Then go to the products, and click on Buy Now under Linspire Five-0. When you are in the Shopping Cart, click on Apply Coupon and then enter 'LycorisWelcome'. That will make Linspire free. Then just finish up the transaction and download the ISO when your done. I’m not sure how long this will last, so get it now. Enjoy!"  8)

#2 June 20 2005

rolf

Re: Download Linspire for free

Thanks! (I'm happy with fedora, though)

#3 June 20 2005

rico

i have finished downloading Fedora Core 4 two days ago .. and didn't try it yet. i am waiting my exams to finish .. then i'll see it .. so tell me is it good ? i didn't have much time to read reviews..

#4 June 20 2005

samer
Admin

posted already, though I don't think it was the same coupon.

#5 June 20 2005

darkstar

i have finished downloading Fedora Core 4 two days ago .. and didn't try it yet. i am waiting my exams to finish .. then i'll see it .. so tell me is it good ? i didn't have much time to read reviews..

update us on FC4 cause i want to dl but still not sure about it .

#6 June 21 2005

rico

hello again ..
Samer, Yes it's not the same coupon, this one is really working, i am already downloading Linspire 5.0 using BitTorrent ( yeap it will take alot of time ), i couldn't download it from the web because i have to wait in turns.
About the Fedora Core 4, well i have official exams this year, and am not sure if i will install it before i finish .. so i guess you have to wait =)

Board footer