LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 10 2010

djgaby

ATI eyefinity setup displayport problem!

hey guys, im willing to make an eyefinity setup using my 5850 ati and 3 screens, and to make it i need a screen supporting displayport input which i can't find one in lebanon!? nor the displayport cable i searched pcandparts, and non on the lcds available have a displayport input?! any suggestions?

#2 September 10 2010

Joe

Re: ATI eyefinity setup displayport problem!

Hello Gaby and welcome to the forum. Before you start posting you should take a look at the Forum Etiquette.

2. Writing Guidelines
Always post in proper English and use a spell+grammar checker. This means, no SMS-style language, no elementary spelling mistakes and no excessive punctuation.

No big deal, simply means you should do a smaller effort to punctuate you sentences, add capital letters when needed, etc, etc, ...

#3 September 10 2010

Hussein

I saw a DP->HDMI or DVI adpater, I am not sure which one. Anyway It is the active DP adapter by Sapphire so It might work. The store name is Quantum it is in Telet-El-Khayat near white TV building. You can ask about help from there.

#4 September 11 2010

djgaby

rahmu, thanks for your support but bro this is my grammar problem which always leads me to fail in exam when i was in school haha, if there is any problem in punctuation then you will see a lot of them with me simply because i don't know where to put them or when to use to them... cheers, nice forum

#5 September 11 2010

samer
Admin

djgaby wrote:

rahmu, thanks for your support but bro this is my grammar problem which always leads me to fail in exam when i was in school haha, if there is any problem in punctuation then you will see a lot of them with me simply because i don't know where to put them or when to use to them... cheers, nice forum

Use this before posting. No excuses!

Board footer