LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 30 2010

jack.rbeiz

I want to buy and Ipad of 32 GB Wifi + 3G any help?

I want to buy and Ipad of 32 GB Wifi + 3G any help?

#2 July 30 2010

iWiCkeD

Re: I want to buy and Ipad of 32 GB Wifi + 3G any help?

iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G for $1,450 TTC [Authorized Dealer's 1 Year International Warranty (Interlink)]
Condition: Brand new & Sealed

#3 July 30 2010

jack.rbeiz

Ummm, well i saw the  32 GB 3G for  729 USD on the Internet. Do u think that our internet system in Lebanon is good as the BB messaging internet service ? :)

#4 July 30 2010

iWiCkeD

1st of all you can't compare any prices between here (the local market) & the internet because eventually you’ll feel that you're about to get ripped off or you might experience some uncontrollable rage-like symptoms :)

2nd 3G enabled devices in Lebanon are good for nothing because we simply don’t have such technology / service yet (probably never)

So if you’re buying an iPad 3G ready just to use it in Lebanon then it’s a big NO NO, unless you intent to spend more of your time abroad (even if it was Kenya)

However, if you’re reconsidering a WiFi only iPad then their prices are [32GB = $1,079 TTC] & [64GB = $1,219 TTC]

#5 July 30 2010

MrClass

mega rip off. i went to the united states a week ago and got an ipad during that trip. i went to an apple retailer shop and tried every single apple product they have. iphone 4 was interesting but still doesnt work here in lebanon. i got an ipad 32GB with wifi plus a genuine leather cover for 700$. i also have this international warranty. if you want to get an ipad, please promise me you wont buy it from here. its a complete rip off and its not worth it. sorry for being pessimistic, but im helping you save money that you shouldnt waste in the first place. see if a relative is travelling, and ask if they can get it for you.

<admin edit: "u" is not a word. Read the writing guidelines>

#6 July 30 2010

iWiCkeD

<admin edit: don't attack other members (ad hominem), just attack their arguments or do it via PM>

Board footer