LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 11 2010

invo

Hardware dealer Price List

Hey mates .. you guys been very helpful i thought i could reply the favor thats Lebanon's Dealer pricelist
if any one of you guys own a shop like i used to this could be very helpful (contact me in order to tell you how to order) please keep the list inside the forum
these are the prices + TVA you should get and not get ripped off

m2.png
m1.png
networking.png

m6.png
m5.png
m4.png
m3.png

Hope it helps ... if you need advice on what hardware you want to buy dont hesitate to ask ..

edit: blurry pic fixed

updated

Last edited by invo (February 11 2010)

#2 February 11 2010

J4D

Re: Hardware dealer Price List

thanks for the effort :)

#3 February 11 2010

euryale

nice post man, i want to ask where you got these lists and if u sell hardware

#4 February 11 2010

invo

euryale wrote:

nice post man, i want to ask where you got these lists and if u sell hardware

give me till tomorrow then will post all the info .. unfortunately this list is only for dealers and shopowners the business do not sell in retail but will give all the details you guys need in case you wanna buy 200$+ orders

and no i dont sell anymore but if anyone of you have a big order i can always give you the sales rep number they would give 3-5% discount for large orders

#5 February 11 2010

kareem_nasser

Nice but is this in Lebanon i mean the prices are really low....

#6 February 11 2010

xterm

kareem_nasser wrote:

It's the dealer's price. Retailers usually charge up to 15% extra and add 10% VAT as well.

#7 February 11 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

thx for posting them, hmm what about blu-ray and Read/write :)

#8 February 11 2010

Kareem

I still think pcandparts got the lowest prices, even lower than microcity

#9 February 12 2010

arithma

I believe this is best buy from saida. They were the lowest providers before pcandparts became involved. Btw, I don't think it's ethical posting their dealer's price list..
I advice you to reconsider what's right and what's wrong in this particular situation

#10 February 12 2010

Kareem

arithma wrote:

Btw, I don't think it's ethical posting their dealer's price list..
I advice you to reconsider what's right and what's wrong in this particular situation

+1

#11 February 12 2010

invo

xterm wrote:
kareem_nasser wrote:

It's the dealer's price. Retailers usually charge up to 15% extra and add 10% VAT as well.

your right they charge something from 15% to 30% after TVA

I believe this is best buy from saida. They were the lowest providers before pcandparts became involved. Btw, I don't think it's ethical posting their dealer's price list..

no worries before this post i called the sales rep regarding if any of you guys wanna order he says its cool am only encouraging their business ;)

As for how to order its pretty simple

login to http://www.bbe-online.net/biz/dpl.php
username: invo
password: qwerty

download the pricelist check the contact section either you send your orders via Email including the address and  your contact numbers so they double check or you call them, if you order is only above 100$ its good, first dont give them your home address , everyone got a freind with a network place give them his address talk to the guy and hand him to money to pay in cash or just be there when they call and deliver across lebanon.

I still think pcandparts got the lowest prices, even lower than microcity

yeah they do have low prices but remember with every order paid in cash above 100$ you will get 3% discount anything between 500$+ always call the customer support they might give you better prices if your purchasing in bulk

anymore questions dont hesitate to ask

#12 February 12 2010

Padre

now ur talking  2 month ago i bought stuff for 15k :/
thanks for the share tho

Board footer