LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 19 2010

Leonedes

Review this Logo design

Ok guys heres the story, im coming up with a Logo for our graduation, I came up with the Idea "Milestone" and created the Interstate sign, having the number 98 in the middle which represents the number of students, and the slogan " Building the future on life's Highway! "

It might not be the greatest of all ideas, but 97 students find it GREAT! The only problem is, our administration full of *** nuns want to call us ARZE, and since they are french educated, they didnt even understand the word milestone and the ideas behind it !

Now ive been in a fight with them about this for a week, all the students have my back and I wont let them have it their way like always, therefore i need some Reviews by Pro's and Anyone actually, so i can turn them into a form with your names at the end of each review, so i can face them with " Here you go, I got you proffessional reviews, what more do you want ? " And the deadline is TONIGHT as i have to present them tmrw morning !

Here is the link, check it out : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 … =760815303

Hope you got the story :)

#2 January 20 2010

samer
Admin

Re: Review this Logo design

Replace milestone by "jalon". Done.
Cool logo and idea, good luck!

#3 January 20 2010

rolf

I really like the texture :) and the colors too.
Btw, life is not a highway, otherwise i'd already be in hell long time ago!

#4 January 20 2010

pikatore

I think it's a great design. You've got my support.

#5 January 20 2010

Leonedes

samer, jalon is like ...no one would undestand it, i doubt that the nuns would either   

anyway i think i have come up with a solution to our problem, im going to insert sort of a stone underneath the Milestone holding it, and in the stone is ingraved the school's logo ... If they refuse that .. a revolution shall rise

#6 January 20 2010

Ayman

Very nice texture and the idea is very creative, nice job :)

#7 January 20 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

i think ive seen this pic somewhere else i cant remember where but i think this one was just photoshoped a little and added a couple of words but i guess it looks good :)

#8 January 20 2010

Padre

i guess this one was made from the ground up :) look at the other pictures posted
nice logo.

#9 January 21 2010

Leonedes

@ Aj_BlaZ ... i drew that lol, then added the textures

Board footer