LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 18 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

Hello everyone

G'day everyone,my name is Tarek ,im 21 year old uni student at BAU ,im studying communication engineering ,im 4th year ,im very sad that i didnt enter computer engineer anyway

My hobbies: basketball-bodybuilding and finally gaming i play cod4 /5 /6 on pc and MK-DB on xbox 360 and sometimes online but my xbx was banned so not anymore

My tech hobbies: hacking ,learning how to hack or crack call it what u want ,Projects for example last year at my college i did my first project it was about a game oldschool pin ball (pong) using wireless remotes (they were useless cause of stupid chinese products) and u can scroll abcd.. 123... for learning it was like dual boot 1 for learning and the other for gaming
dsc01086v.jpg 

About my hack this might explain more
hacking1.jpg
My next victim is my cable man hehe i know hes ip and im connecting to him on lan u need more

And finally my project this year might be something u can move it using ur iphone or communicate with

And last but least my pc sig: D975xbx2 - 9600gt - 4gb- cpu core2 duo @1.86 overclocked @2.41- 3 harddisks quadroboot-osx leopard 10.5.9 (100%) -windows7-ubuntu-windows xp

My laptop HP dv7t dual boot osx ( only 1 core working cause of buggy dsdt i tried to fixed it no luck ) snow leopard 10.6 and windows 7 -recovery ive deleted it and installed my own custom windows 7 (ulti-prof-home @64 or 86) it was vista

My internet connection: cable sometimes i get 300 Kb/s cst 30kb/s not kps and high ping i was using wise last year the ping was good and u get 100-120kb/s @night but not anymore and yea about gaming i think ill join ogero @256 kbps and stick to my cable cause i download more than u think my cable man is my buddy so he let me download whatever size i need plus sometimes he asks me to help him for finding softwares(ps not only him all my friends at college ) and guyz im 100% full geek

Edit: i forgot to say that i watch Naruto - DBK - FMA - One Piece - Simpsons - No ippo - Sengoku Basara so yea i watch anime 1080p or 720p (thats y i download each week CST about 2 gb without my softwares to mention)

Last edited by Aj_BlaZ (January 18 2010)

#2 January 18 2010

Padre

Re: Hello everyone

nice
we start on common grounds  i'd love to see some of ur hacks and cracks !!
u read Bleach too ?
oh and welcome :)

#3 January 18 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

yea as soon as i finish my exams ill go on hacking my lan network if i succeed ill post pics at least i remember i did it in about 2 years ago but ill retry this time seriously hehe
no i dont read bleach cause i didnt like it
thx :))

#4 January 18 2010

J4D

hello and welcome , finally an electronics guy like me !  that circuit of your's is so messy ! while iv'e been given praise over my neatness . i hate solderless breadboard and i solder everything .

#5 January 18 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

yea last year talk about problems i didnt have much time to finish my project plus i tried on soldering to make it smaller and comfortable but i guess i didnt care cause i used the Chinese TX and RX and they didnt work properly, sometimes they do sometimes they dont plus i am noob when it comes to solder it needs experience so the purpose of this project was just for learning the basics and stuff next project i think ill give it more time and make it perfect inchallah ^_^

#6 January 19 2010

kareem_nasser

Great how about hacking a PS3 using a belzar chip(rumor) even though you may fry your ps3 .

#7 January 19 2010

kareem_nasser

and yeah it is not called COD6 the developers (Infinity Ward) call it COD:MW2 so they consider it a different IP.

#8 January 19 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2[10] (also referred to as simply Modern Warfare 2[11] or Call of Duty 6)
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2
;)

#9 January 19 2010

Xsever

Welcome to the forum !

#10 January 19 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

thx :)

#11 January 19 2010

Ayman

welcome :)

#12 January 20 2010

Kul.Kuthura

Sengoku Basara

Isn't this based on the Japanese Feudal Warring States Era?

#13 January 20 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

i dont know but i like to see the fights :)

Board footer