LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 28 2009

ahberjaoui

hi all..

hi all...

#2 September 28 2009

BashLogic

Re: hi all..

all say Hi!
welcome, is there anything you want to share with us about yourself? interests hobbies, how talkative you are etc.

#3 September 28 2009

J4D

hello  ali   i hope  you enjoy your stay here  , yes  tell us more about you r self :)

#4 September 28 2009

Xsever

Welcome!

#5 September 28 2009

ahberjaoui

im mostly interested in football though i like computers and im here to learn more than to conribute and im not such talkative  im thinking of studying cce since i like dealing with computer or electronics or such things than dealing with humans!

#6 September 28 2009

Ayman

hello ahberjaoui, welcome to the community! Hope to see you around, have fun :)

#7 September 28 2009

crazy

... Seeing some late presentation maybe it would be nice if there was a template created for people to present themselves... samer? any idea about it?

#8 September 28 2009

BashLogic

crazy wrote:

... Seeing some late presentation maybe it would be nice if there was a template created for people to present themselves... samer? any idea about it?

where is the creativity if people are to fill a form. where would be the liberty of self expression and encouragement on developing that.

yet you get 10pts for a geeky suggestions!

#9 September 28 2009

mir

:) hi ahberjaoui !
welcome to the forum and enjoy

know any Sami berjaoui.. someone in ksa now ?

#10 September 28 2009

ahberjaoui

i know him just from the internet but he is not one of my family member..

#11 September 28 2009

crazy

BashLogic wrote:
crazy wrote:

where is the creativity if people are to fill a form. where would be the liberty of self expression and encouragement on developing that.

yet you get 10pts for a geeky suggestions!

Its not about a strict template Bash.. but like guidelines... It's like when you write a letter of motivation, you write about stuff, there isn't really something to talk about, you just talk about you.

For instance:

Who are you?

What are you?

How geeky are you?

What do you think you could take/give to this community?

etc..

This is just some examples.. just to illustrate my idea.. because a "hi all..." don't know.. it doesn't seem right :)

Crazy

#12 September 28 2009

J4D

in my opinion  a person worthy of entering this community should automatically know  what introduce yourself means ;)   we are geeks after all , this is not a dumb blond  site/forum  !

#13 September 29 2009

rolf

ugh.
Hello.

#14 September 29 2009

diwi19

welcome ahberjaoui .. i'm into football too :) ...and i'm here to learn more than to contribute too :) ..

jadberro wrote:

in my opinion  a person worthy of entering this community should automatically know  what introduce yourself means ;)   we are geeks after all , this is not a dumb blond  site/forum  !

jad don't u think it's a bit offensive?? after all whether you are a geek or not, introducing oneself depends on each and everyone's personality.. i don't think that should categorize people by worthy or unworthy of entering this community.. right?

#15 September 29 2009

J4D

diwi19  why don't you introduce your self properly    in the correct part of the furom :) i would be glad to welcome you  there and know more about you :)   , as for the post above im sorry if it sounded  offensive but its my opinion regarding making a template

#16 October 2 2009

karim soubra

welcome

Board footer