LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 15 2009

TheIlluminative

Hi

Hi,

I am From north Lebanon  I found this forum while I was searching for a good ISP.

I have wireless 64kbps  so Fast and i am very happy with it 6-7kb/s :cool: Just AMAZING

Great community - Keep up the Good work

#2 August 15 2009

mir

Re: Hi

lol !
welcome to the forum and enjoy !

6 - 7 kb/s is more that you should ever need.. dazzling connection

#3 August 15 2009

rolf

Heya :)
(yes, i am 28)

#4 August 16 2009

Xsever

Not to make you guys jealous or anything but my download speed here in Canada is 1.5 MB/s. (50$ per month)

Still, I am finishing university and going back home (as crazy as it may sound to some people these days! )

Welcome TheIlluminative and enjoy the ride!

#5 August 16 2009

karim soubra

welcome

#6 August 16 2009

TheIlluminative

Xsever wrote:

Not to make you guys jealous or anything but my download speed here in Canada is 1.5 MB/s. (50$ per month)

Still, I am finishing university and going back home (as crazy as it may sound to some people these days! )

Thanks guys.

Not to make you jealous dude but you can by any DVD for just $2 (movies,games,applications)

#7 August 16 2009

Ayman

Hello TheIlluminative, welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here with us, enjoy your stay and hope to see you around ;)

#8 August 16 2009

samer
Admin

TheIlluminative wrote:
Xsever wrote:

Thanks guys.

Not to make you jealous dude but you can by any DVD for just $2 (movies,games,applications)

You mean 1,000LL
:)

#9 August 16 2009

proners

lo, welcome to the forums...

samer wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:
Xsever wrote:

Thanks guys.

You mean 1,000LL
:)

that's not even close to tempting when you can torrent anything you want in less than a day in 1.5 MBps connection..

But in lebanon, you can live in the thrill of each moment anticipating the worse to unfold... how cool is that .. you really learn to appreciate life here ... now that's tempting

#10 August 16 2009

TheIlluminative

I want to ask something, we're upload Racing videos (I don't own the copyrights) Illegal shi in lebanon ?

Last edited by TheIlluminative (August 16 2009)

#11 August 16 2009

rolf

proners wrote:

that's not even close to tempting when you can torrent anything you want in less than a day in 1.5 MBps connection..

But in lebanon, you can live in the thrill of each moment anticipating the worse to unfold... how cool is that .. you really learn to appreciate life here ... now that's tempting

There are suing students for sharing music, and one even got fined hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Apparently they are not suing anyone for downloading torrents (and those are mostly movies).
I guess music is not what it used to be...

Bottom line is, at least RIAA will never come knocking at my door. Hey... we gotta at least find something positive in all that, right?

#12 August 16 2009

Xsever

You guys are all right!

@ TheIlluminative  can you link us to those videos?

Thanks,-

#13 August 16 2009

TheIlluminative

Xsever wrote:

You guys are all right!

@ TheIlluminative  can you link us to those videos?

Keep dreaming 

Do u like GP2? Nascar ? MotoGP?

#14 August 16 2009

Xsever

Ok. Well thank you.

I am more of an F1 or Lebanese-streets made fan

Board footer