LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 7 2009

mir

Looking for someone to partner with in web projects

hello guys,

I am looking for a web developer to partner with in web projects

the thing is that i am working private and there are lot of those web projects
I am looking for someone i can work with.

experience could range from beginner to advanced... i will just get the projects that i see fit for the level of experience available.

if you are not freelancer , you can do this as a part time job or for additional income...

hmmm what else.. well we will divide the work and each person gets a corresponding % of the deal w hope each can be making zillions / hour

for any more questions or concerns, please let me know or send me a pm/Email
Looking forward to doing business with you

Best Regards,
M!R

#2 April 7 2009

proners

Re: Looking for someone to partner with in web projects

well M!R, an obvious information is required here , which language are you using to develop?

#3 April 7 2009

mrmat

Hello Mir

I am interested in a team based project, but as proners said, if you can give more info such as what kind of projects are we going to work with (other then webbased), language etc....

If you don't want to reveal these publicly, feel free to pm me or contact me by email.

Looking forward to hear from you and hopefuly doing business with you

Regards

Last edited by mrmat (April 7 2009)

#4 April 8 2009

xterm

I might be interested depending on the project.

#5 April 8 2009

rolf

Well i think there should be zillions of carbon molecules in a 1000 lira bill, so yes we might be making zillions / hour...

#6 April 8 2009

rolf

mrmat wrote:

Hello Mir

I am interested in a team based project, but as proners said, if you can give more info such as what kind of projects are we going to work with (other then webbased), language etc....

If you don't want to reveal these publicly, feel free to pm me or contact me by email.

Regards

you dont need to sound so formal..

Last edited by rolf (April 8 2009)

#7 April 8 2009

mrmat

Rolf

Am not trying to sound much formal here, but what do you expect me to say when someone is talking business  and looking for help, MIR is trying to find a developer partner to work with, and she's (Thats what some posts say) talking about this seriously, so there's no need to make fun of this, and at the same time there's no problem adding a bit of your sense of humor :)

Well, to make my post less formal what about adding some smileys...

Hello Mir :)

Regards :cool:

Best Regards

Last edited by mrmat (April 8 2009)

#8 April 8 2009

xterm

Make it funkier!

mir=users.get(uname="Mir")
greet(mir)
mir.notify(me.interests["team_based_project"])
r = reveal((p=mir.vision.projects).info && p.type && p.lang && p.extras):
if not r.to_public:
msg(self,"pm"|"email")

Hello Mir :)

Regards :cool:

#9 April 8 2009

mir

Hi guys,
Sorry it took me some time to get back to the topic, it's been hectic !

Regarding the programming languages required... usually it is us who recommend/choose the tools.

I will first start teaming in simple projects... if we were comfy working together, i will get back to those scary web applications some ppl told me about

so the basic needed at first is some php/mysql or asp.net and being able to build clean/validated websites

so basically proners, xterm, rolf and mrmat could be interested but taking into consideration the project :)

I have 2 projects so far and i will re-contact some other guys for other projects :)
I will contact you guys via PM to synchronize a meeting to show the project and agree on payment and all those details

take care and thanks for your replies
Regards
-- and lool at the being formal part :) ... you cracked me up guys !

#10 April 8 2009

samer
Admin

I would be interested too. Send me details via email or PM :)

#11 April 8 2009

nuclearcat

I can help with linux hosting, and php.

#12 April 8 2009

mir

samer ... sure  ur at the top of the list

nuc : lol man ! i don't think I can really afford paying a fair fee for you .... but if there is one of those huge scary applications i will contact you... and If you accept teaming with me on some project... it will be another type and it will be mainly me working for you or as a link person :)
I will wait till you have some time and some rest after all this shit and we can discuss stuff on msn :) we already started the talk on some type of projects if you remember :cool:

and really thanks guys, i appreciate your replies :) and since many could use an extra project to do, i will keep on looking for you ... i just want to build trust and test skills.. credibility in work first :) or just give you projects under YOUR name

Board footer