LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 21 2009

proners

About time

Well i've been visiting those forums for a while so i think it's about time that introduce myself, i am Omar, student in CCE, well gunna apply for 'Grande Ecole' next year, i dunno why the hell exactly i got back to leb after bein in France, yh u can call me crazy but hopefully i'll get the hell out soon lol... So i am a gamer, pc techie u can say , and i like soccer the most from sports, 'mondiale' next year woot woot ... So i am considerate person and patient but i can be blunt sometimes, so excuse me, but i don't shut my mouth when i read bollocks or loads of shit... anywayz lemme not make a wall of text here lol...
got any q's, ready to answer 'em..
so that's about it folks...
do make me feel welcome  or i am gunna go cry in the corner waaa waaaa....

#2 February 21 2009

samer
Admin

Re: About time

Hey!
Glad to have you here.
What university are you in? if you don't mind me asking.
BTW, how did you find your way to LebGeeks? :)

#3 February 21 2009

proners

Well i googled "Isp+world of warcraft+lebanon" and lebgeeks was the third result, so when i viewed multiple threads in the forums, the site piqued my interest and got me to sign up
well maybe you should do something to get those google spiders spinning around more in lebgeeks so lebgeeks would be the first result in google, it deserves it;)

Last edited by proners (February 21 2009)

#4 February 22 2009

rolf

:)

#5 February 22 2009

mir

Welcome   
nawaret l forum !

#6 February 22 2009

samer
Admin

well maybe you should do something to get those google spiders spinning around more in lebgeeks so lebgeeks would be the first result in google, it deserves it;)

The spiders are already here. We just need more relevant backlinks from other websites to get up in the SERPS.

#7 February 22 2009

BashLogic

damn.. these obligations of having to welcome new comers is frustrating.. argh... here we go:

<obligation>
     "welcome, welcome to this forum, I sincerly hope you enjoy this community and all that it brings"
</obligation>

you will be meeting other blunt people on this forum, enjoy that :) and enjoy some sarcasm ;)

Regards
BL

#8 February 22 2009

Hybrid

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

welcome

#9 February 22 2009

karim soubra

welcome and enjoy

#10 February 26 2009

proners

BashLogic wrote:

damn.. these obligations of having to welcome new comers is frustrating.. argh... here we go:

<obligation>
     "welcome, welcome to this forum, I sincerly hope you enjoy this community and all that it brings"
</obligation>

you will be meeting other blunt people on this forum, enjoy that :) and enjoy some sarcasm ;)

Regards
BL

<obligation>
   thank you
</obligation>

but hey that's what life is all about

Board footer