LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 5 2008

beezer

Editors Wanted

Hi All,
I am starting an online blog type magazine for Lebanon. In the beginning it was to include only two sections. A hilarious and serious section. Basically posting those images that I talked about a while back (hilarious), and some reviews of places that I've visited (serious).

Then, since I'm not as active as I used to be. Or was never. I'm wondering if anyone would like to contribute to a section of their choice (aside from technology, cause let's face it...that's not happening here). It can be about pubs, nightclubs, any experience or event that people might like to read about.

The only thing that I look for is proper use of English. Grammar, spelling, the works.

If you know of anybody, or you yourself may be up to this please tell me. Or if you know of a place to post this then please do.

I don't expect daily 4 page articles. A few paragraphs could make a successful article, this can be updated on the editors liking. Weekly / BiWeekly / Monthly / Daily. The choice is totally yours.

If anyone has any ideas to share on how to make it better, that would be great as well.

Thank you.

Last edited by beezer (July 6 2008)

#2 July 5 2008

samer
Admin

Re: Editors Wanted

I will surely ask around for you.
Is this payed ?

#3 July 5 2008

beezer

I kept saying to myself "make sure you say it's for free" and wouldn't you know it. I forgot to mention it!

Unfortunately I can't dish out any of my own money for this. But the long term goal is for payment to start in someway or another.
It's basically for people who like this kind of thing and if they need to see what I'm working on then show them the address I sent you in PM.

#4 July 7 2008

mir

what is that blog of yours ?
would like to visit and check around

don't mind doing some contributions  i might try.. don't promise anything tho

#5 July 8 2008

beezer

I've messaged you the URL so you can have a look and give me your feedback.

#6 July 9 2008

mir

checked
i sent you pm as well

samer got suggestion for you
keyword : lebgeeks network of lebanese websites (shi heik  )
drop me a line on msn when my status not busy

Last edited by mir (July 9 2008)

Board footer