LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 2 2008

rebel0

How come im not the first

Yoo, hey all, im really frustrated about not knowing we really have a real IT leb forum going up,, anyways knowing late is better than not knowing at all, i hope i'l be useful for this forum ,exptertised in PDA's softwaring, Isa servers, mikrotik servers, cisco routers, exchange servers,. so if you got questions just ask and i'l be happy to try to guide you how to seek the answer on google

#2 February 2 2008

mir

Re: How come im not the first

Welcome Rebel 
Hope the community gets better when more people join!

PDA's softwaring, Isa servers, mikrotik servers, cisco routers, exchange servers

nice  .. what do you exactly mean by PDA Softwaring ?

About mikrotik, I know someone who might be willing to pay you if you can help him with some mikrotik training stuff
if you can, please send me a pm!

#3 February 2 2008

samer
Admin

Hello there rebel!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Would you mind telling me how you landed here?

#4 February 2 2008

Cedric

Welcome to the forums rebel0 :)

#5 February 2 2008

Cedric

what do you exactly mean by PDA Softwaring ?

If I am not mistaken it's Programming the Operating System that is inside a PDA...

#6 February 2 2008

beezer

Welcome to the forum.
What processors are you working with for the PDA? I used to play around on my Axim x50v a while back, but then stopped. It's on the ARM procesor and has that rockin' vga chip in there for 3D support.

But horrible battery life, and WMobile6 made me just give up on the thing.

#7 February 4 2008

rebel0

hey all,thanks for your replies.mir , about pda softwaring i meant tweaking pdas and editing the OS of the Pda, thanks for the offer on mikrotik i'l try to pm as soon as i get some free time.Samer, well i landed here umm wallah i forgot but i think over yahoo,cuz its my fav search engine,beezer yeah most of i work with Arm processor, Axim are great.

Board footer