LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 5 2007

samer
Admin

Unlimited ADSL

Hello people.
Is someone providing unlimited (quota) DSL? or some day-to-day limitation with unlimited at night?
Regards.

#2 December 5 2007

mahdoum

Re: Unlimited ADSL

No not that I know of. All I know is that terranet is offering double speeds after 8pm.... which just means eating your bandwidth quicker

Also recently they fixed bandwidth issues, it was say 4GB for both download and upload together, now it is 4 download and 4 upload, they also made extra bandwidth cheaper (still very expensive though)

#3 December 6 2007

WizaRd

it will take some time before 'unlimited' DSL i believe.

the market hasn't "matured" yet... not before Q2 2008 when Liban Telecom will own the landlines

#4 December 7 2007

nuclearcat

as i know ADSL regulated by government
so dont expect miracles

#5 December 9 2007

teodorgeorgiev

Flyingwizard wrote:

it will take some time before 'unlimited' DSL i believe.

the market hasn't "matured" yet... not before Q2 2008 when Liban Telecom will own the landlines

^^^^^^

People first, people first. Apchhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

#6 December 9 2007

teodorgeorgiev

nuclearcat wrote:

so dont expect miracles

I just wonder why people speak of the "government" like some sort of closed voodoo group of alliens.

These people, they live next to all of you, they use the same streets as you do, their kids visit the same
schools as you do,  their parents have been schoolmates / neighbors of your parents... ... They are
just regular Lebanese as all other. They have growed up in the same environment as you have.

P.S. I am not refering to Nuc with that "you"

#7 December 10 2007

samer
Admin

teodorgeorgiev wrote:
nuclearcat wrote:

so dont expect miracles

I just wonder why people speak of the "government" like some sort of closed voodoo group of alliens.

These people, they live next to all of you, they use the same streets as you do, their kids visit the same
schools as you do,  their parents have been schoolmates / neighbors of your parents... ... They are
just regular Lebanese as all other. They have growed up in the same environment as you have.

P.S. I am not refering to Nuc with that "you"

This subject is to be discussed in another topic (and has been discussed many times).
Topic closed.

Board footer