LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 24 2017

Johnaudi

Ogero hides PPPOE Password?

Hello,

I just received my internet from Ogero today. I wanted to install dd-wrt on a router and use their unit as a modem. But I had noticed they have the Scarlet 14.4 installed, where they have telnet blocked, and cannot see the config since it's encrypted. Tried several tools, but no avail.

Perhaps I should give them one of my TP-Link routers and go to their centrals for them to load up the WAN credentials so I can take them and make the dd-wrt work? (whilst cloning the MAC perhaps)

I want to set it into bridge mode. Any idea guys?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Johnaudi (August 24 2017)

#2 August 24 2017

Adnan

Re: Ogero hides PPPOE Password?

The best thing you could do is get your hands on a modem from which you can extract the credentials. Make them set it up and then extract it, and you have it for ever.

This really sucks with Ogero.

Last edited by Adnan (August 24 2017)

#3 August 24 2017

Johnaudi

Adnan wrote:

The best thing you could do is get your hands on a modem from which you can extract the credentials. Make them set it up and then extract it, and you have it for ever.

That's what I just did with my TP-Link router. It worked!
Thank you.

#4 August 24 2017

Mayyad

Johnaudi wrote:
Adnan wrote:

Thank you.

Do you have to take the old ogero dsl router to ogero co?

#5 August 24 2017

Johnaudi

Mayyad wrote:
Johnaudi wrote:
Adnan wrote:

Thank you.

Do you have to take the old ogero dsl router to ogero co?

I just took the new router and the L number attached to it. I did not provide them the old router.

Board footer