LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 21 2007

Hybrid

DVD Rewinder :)

today i was browsing the internet and i saw this  :

dvdrewinderrj8.jpg
DVD Rewinder
$21.99  $16.49
Save: 25% off

Too many DVDs, and CDs and not enough time to rewind? Are your DVDs running a bit too slow? The DVD rewinder is the perfect solution! This novelty rewinder comes with the exclusive Centriptal Velocity Spindle providing the world’s fastest DVD rewind!

The DVD Rewinder is a great gift for the technical savvy, the couch potato, teens with too much time on their hands, and the gadget buff! Novelty for you or gag gift for a friend.

The DVD Rewinder has a great black and fluorescent green color scheme with high tech styling! The DVD Rewinder will spin discs backwards and plays a “rewind” sound. You can also record your own “rewind” sound which provides unending possibilities. For the tech hip, the DVD Rewinder also has an additional MP3 port and plays a separate “rewind” sound. Rewind all types of disc media DVDs, CDs, and Console Games. But not just novelty, the DVD Rewinder has utility. It has a built in compartment that holds a disc cleaner. This compartment can be used to hold the cleaner, loose couch change, tooth picks, keys or other small items. A truly unique product with a truly unique design!

lol, do you think someone will buy this ?

Last edited by Hybrid (April 21 2007)

#2 April 21 2007

mezin

Re: DVD Rewinder :)

hehe i'd buy it

#3 April 22 2007

mahdoum

Do you have the link for that? I'm a university student and don't have time to rewind my dvds, and it would help a lot. Do they come in different colors? Green is too bright.

Oh and btw do they even ship to lebanon?

[/sarcasm]

#4 April 22 2007

nuclearcat

I want to do corporate order. Maybe they have also DVD with whole internet on it? :-D

#5 April 22 2007

mahdoum

I forgot to ask, does it work with the new HD dvd and blu ray dvd? is it an option that we can add. I don't want to buy someting that will become obselet in a year!

#6 April 22 2007

rolf

You have to rewind dvds? :o

#7 April 22 2007

battikh

^^ enno daaaaaaaaa
when u finish watching a dvd and u want to start it again from the begining what do u do?
it used to be tiredful when using a pen or ur finger, this is really a great useful peace of technology, i'm impressed no one thought about it before...

#8 April 23 2007

WizaRd

i still havent got the whole point of this

#9 April 23 2007

battikh

man, it's not that hard...
when you watch a 2 hours dvd, do you really like rewinding it manually by hand? it takes too much time and it's too boring. this invention is so great, makes life so easier.

#10 April 23 2007

Hybrid

as a guy who don't use DVDs too much, i was happy to see this device also works on CDz... I can finally rewind my CDs faster than ever.... :)

#11 April 23 2007

WizaRd

what do you exactly mean by rewinding ?

if you mean making it go back to the start, there is a 'chapter one' button on my remote control and it takes 2 seconds..

unless rewinding means something else that i dont know about

#13 April 23 2007

WizaRd

I still dont get the idea of rewinding a dvd...

Someone better explain this :(

#14 April 23 2007

battikh

man, halla2 baddak t2elleh eno u never rewinded a dvd? come on!!!! did u never watched a dvd movie? you never wanted to watch it again or watch it after someone already watched it without rewinding it? you should be banned from this forum, how can a geek never rewinded a dvd movie? even my mom did it. shame on u.

#15 April 23 2007

mezin

Flyingwizard wrote:

I still dont get the idea of rewinding a dvd...

Someone better explain this :(

Your DVD player is technologically advanced to rewind DVDs in 2 seconds however older versions require manual rewinding and this is for those who have one of those older models

#16 April 23 2007

battikh

even with new models, sometimes it's better to rewind them manually, specially when u have a cheap dvd player. i have a low end chinese made dvd player, when i rewind my movies, it makes a wierd sound and it scratches my dvds, so they get all messed up. so i prefer to rewind them by hand. bass with this new machine, babay scratching and babay manual rewinding

Last edited by battikh (April 23 2007)

#17 April 23 2007

mezin

eh inno i knew eventually someone would come up with this

#18 April 24 2007

WizaRd

"Novelty for you or gag gift for a friend."

this is the key, we are done here

so 'pointless' hehe!

#19 April 24 2007