LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 11 2016

zibiluje

World Of Warcraft TCG

Hello  there,
i'm wondering if there's any place in lebanon where you can buy TCG.(loot cards)
i have been playing the game for roughly 6 years now and i wasn't able to find any shop that sells them even virgin mega stores which sells  the physical packs like the legion collectors edition .

Last edited by zibiluje (August 12 2016)

#2 August 12 2016

tiny fx

Re: World Of Warcraft TCG

zibiluje wrote:

Hello  there,
i'm wondering if there's any place in lebanon where you can buy TCG.(loot cards)
i have been playing the game for roughly 6 years now and i wasn't able to find any shop that sells them even virgin mega stores which sells  the physical packs like the legion collectors edition .

I don't think so. Try giftmania, its a collectibles store. maybe the loot cards are considered collectibles as well? its a long shot but they may have some. give them a call you got nothing to lose.

#3 August 12 2016

Totoro

If they do I'd love to know as well! Been wanting some mounts and cool stuff from them for a long time!

#4 August 12 2016

zibiluje

tiny fx wrote:
zibiluje wrote:

Hello  there,

I don't think so. Try giftmania, its a collectibles store. maybe the loot cards are considered collectibles as well? its a long shot but they may have some. give them a call you got nothing to lose.

sure i'll give it a try !  ima google the phone number right away .

Board footer