LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 13 2016

DG

Increase in latency to Europe

Any gamers (WoW players more specifically) experienced an increase in latency to Europe servers lately ?
Please state your ISP when replying.
Also, please leave a reply even if you still have the same latency.

#2 July 13 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Re: Increase in latency to Europe

Same ping , 60-80 in BFHardline and BF4, 90 in Titanfall, eveyrthing seems normal

#3 July 13 2016

DG

It seems it's only a problem with the WoW servers. I did a trace route and apparently I am being routed from London to New York then back to France. What an inefficient way of doing things. This all started at the end of June and it caused my latency to practically double.
As soon as I use a VNP my latency drops back to normal.

#4 July 13 2016

Satfoun
Banned

What about, not playin WOW?!
I stopped playin like 3-4yrs ago, that game was like cocaine and all sort of drugs, played it, and never again

#5 July 13 2016

NuclearVision

Satfoun wrote:

I stopped playin like 3-4yrs ago, that game was like cocaine and all sort of drugs, played it, and never again

Exactly. I wish i did something useful in all the time i spent on mmo.

#6 July 13 2016

Truepeace

The ping is unstable at all while playing SMITE (PC)! In normal times we play perfectly at 100-120ms ping but since last week the pings were varying between 200 and 900 ping with lag spikes which makes the game unplayable. All my friends are facing this using Ogero, Terranet and IDM limited dsl plans.

#7 July 13 2016

Satfoun
Banned

OHHHHHHHHH, thoose spikes. Yh i am facing them in Battlefield too...it just..suddenly goes 999...and we all make fun of it haha
But never after 12 midnight, thts why i am playing after 12 always lol

#8 July 13 2016

Satfoun
Banned

NuclearVision wrote:
Satfoun wrote:

Exactly. I wish i did something useful in all the time i spent on mmo.

My advice to you, QUIT . i am honest toyo u. Used to play all those MMORPG games, and had clans, and on teamspeak and made lots of online friends. it was real fun i can assure you, but they take lots of time. Once i spent a whole week, on ma pc didnt go outside or do anything. I dont remember if i even used to eat . All the typical dungeon rounds, daily quests etc etc etc
you want to play online?! Switch to FPS like i do. Whenever i want i can leave the match, nothing serious at all. and yet you will have lots of fun i remember harvesting and earning coins and money on WOW to pay its monthly fee. At the end i sold ma account :|  and moved on

#9 July 14 2016

Totoro

I've been experiencing the same thing. Haven't been playing much WoW but when I logged recently it was at around 170-200 ms while Overwatch stood at a stable 80-90 ms.

Let's just hope this gets resolved before Legion because I'm really tired of all these problems.
It's just constantly problem after problem and it really sucks all the energy out of you.

Board footer