LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 21 2007

mir

Mother's day : geeky mom anyone?

Well
just curious
anyone has a geeky mom?
Or how geeky is ur mom
hope u guys spoiled well ur moms
hope they stay with u for the longest time
personally i refuse to believe in life rules when it comes to family
it is the worst thing in the world to loose a mom

and hopefully one day i will make a good geeky mom
akid iza fdina njib wled me and my to be found geeky husband
w iza ma tili3 fiyon bugs
alah yistor

#2 March 22 2007

MegaCool

Re: Mother's day : geeky mom anyone?

Ouff el3ama you want to marry a geeky guy too??? and tjeebo geeky kids too, thats cool.
Btw yeah happy mother's day , and I wish my mom was kinda geeky but ofcourse hell no she's not...
imagine having a geeky mom=>I think thats pretty damn hard to imagine.

#3 March 22 2007

nuclearcat

My mom is a geek. She was working as head engineer at soviet union factory, beating in programming on russian mainframes all city developers. Two high educations, one is mathematics, another is information technologies. Later she change her position to teacher(computer science), her kids was always taking prize on local "olimpiada".After 1 year changing job, she take position, head of teachers of computer science in city, and also she continue teaching kids. Funny thing she is a blonde :-D (we have rumour, that blondes is dumb).
I didnt knew any person in city, who was able to beat her in solving logical tasks on paper. Also she was champion on small tennis. Plus she is left handed person.

Last edited by nuclearcat (March 22 2007)

#4 March 22 2007

mahdoum

Your mum must make a blonde add, showing that not _all_ blondes are dumb, 99% only

#5 March 22 2007

WizaRd

Rofl

#6 March 22 2007

battikh

my mom is teh complete opposite of a geek.
once she was with my while i was being some CDs, so i wanted to zanekhate on her, so i openned one, looked at the shiney side of it, started looking closely and stuff (to act natural  ), and then said: "damn, there is a virus in it" so she shouted at me to drop teh cd and not to touch it anymore
and 2 weeks ago, before coming to dubai, she asked me for a favour: to remove the cd player i installed in the car and put back the cassette player

so based on just these 2 stories (not to say more), i guess my mom is not a geeky mom at all, but i just love her as she is  so love you mooooooooom (just in case she's secretaly a geek and that she is reading this forum).

Board footer