LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 2 2015

Adnan

[PS4] What game should I buy next?

Hello everyone,

I have money to spare on a new PS4 game, for now I have FIFA 15 and COD AW so obviously I'm not looking to buy the newer iteration of these two. I'm thinking about NFS of which I'm a big fan but the online reviews are pushing me away from buying it. I'm mainly interested in a good racing game with an active multiplayer, but as a NFS player I'm more used to arcade racing than sim racing (e.g DriveClub).

But I don't mind if you have suggestions that aren't racing games.

Thanks in advance.

#2 December 2 2015

Silentcontrol

Re: [PS4] What game should I buy next?

Adnan wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have money to spare on a new PS4 game, for now I have FIFA 15 and COD AW so obviously I'm not looking to buy the newer iteration of these two. I'm thinking about NFS of which I'm a big fan but the online reviews are pushing me away from buying it. I'm mainly interested in a good racing game with an active multiplayer, but as a NFS player I'm more used to arcade racing than sim racing (e.g DriveClub).

But I don't mind if you have suggestions that aren't racing games.

Thanks in advance.

Don't get FIFA 16 whatever you do it's bad really bad.
i don't know about the NFS i've never played it since I play on a desktop and it hasn't been released yet but from what I heard the game is good and NFS went back to the old day of underground and most wanted if you liked those you might like the new one.
Or last option if you can wait tom clancy's the division will be released on march 8 so I guess beta will be ready in January since the beta will be ready in december for XBOX one.
if you choose last option go sign up for a beta or buy a key for like 2 $ from kinguin or g2a .

#3 December 3 2015

chosen2k

These are the games I enjoyed the most this year, you should be able to get them used at a low price.
GTA5
Farcry 4
Metro 2033 Redux & Metro: Last Light Redux
Wolfenstein: The New Order & Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Dying Light
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Also Hotline Miami 1 & 2 as psn games

Last edited by chosen2k (December 3 2015)

#4 December 3 2015

ragdoll

You could get Fallout 4. If you're into the genre that's a guaranteed 100+ hours of gameplay.

#5 December 5 2015

ironman

Guys, a friend of mine bought a PS4 (without games...), anyone of you selling some cool games for a good price?

Thanks

#6 December 7 2015

Satfoun
Banned

THE WITCHER 3
Metal gear solid V Phantom Pain
In addition of what chosen2k mentioned

#7 December 7 2015

Adnan

Thanks for you  inputs. A friend of mine suggested Rainbow Six Siege, what do you think? I watched some trailers and game play, it looks good.

#8 December 8 2015

Tech Guru

@Adnan

Witcher 3
Assassin Creed Syndicate
NBA2k16
PES2016
Metal Gear Sold V : Phantom Pain
The Last of Us - Remastered
God of War III - Remastered
BloodBorne
Call of of Duty - Black OPS3 (MP is Very Entertaining)
FallOut4
Metro Redux

Tried Rainbow Six Siege (Very Entertaining)

#9 December 8 2015

Salloum

Silentcontrol wrote:

Don't get FIFA 16 whatever you do it's bad really bad.

???
It's better and much faster than FIFA 15 and there's almost no bugs. Been enjoying it a lot.

Board footer