LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 11 2015

Larsa

Driving Games

hey , i am looking for a game for ps3, that emphasises a lot on cars and driving skills , but here's the problem , i also want it to let you drive freely , like watch dogs or GTA V , with awesome cars just like in NFS , Dirt , and other similar games, where you can really enjoy the sound of the engine roaring , where you can drift with precision, and also be able to drive as you wish , and not be limited by races or drifting games,

it would be awesome if the game is compatible with a ps3 racing wheel (Driving Force GT)

Hopefully i'm going to find a game like this  it would be awesome

#2 June 11 2015

Nemesis-301

Re: Driving Games

The game you're looking for is test drive unlimited 2!

#3 June 11 2015

Larsa

Awesome dude! the perfect game, when i tried to google it i saw test drive unlimited 3, will it be out anytime soon ? (i'm guessing it's not out yet since i couldn't find a gameplay on youtube) , but still , thanks a lot! you rock ! i'm getting it ASAP , it's exactly what i want

#4 June 11 2015

MrClass

I have a dream. A dream of having a driving game with genuine car sounds. Not virtually generated sounds, but real recorded sounds from real cars. Engine sounds and turbo sounds that also change with the upgrades you perform on a car. TDU2 sucked with this big time. I get highly turned off when most of the cars sound the same. For me its a big part of any driving game and big part of the enjoyment.

The best car game that has the graphics, handling, and sounds is NFS Most Wanted 2012.

Unfortunately, customization was not a priority in the game; but man, if you have a racing wheel, get that Ford Mustang and get drifting in the shipyard. That thing was darn sick.

#5 June 11 2015

MrClass

Forgot to mention, NFS Most Wanted 2012 also has several car expansion packs. You could drive the BMW M3 from the original Most Wanted (you will cry like a girl when you drive it), or the Nissan Skyline GTR 34 from NFS Underground.

Best NFS ever in my opinion.

#6 June 12 2015

Larsa

but can you also drive freely? or are you forced to either race or drift? (never played NFS on ps3 , only ps2 when the CD was sold for 3000 LL  lol at that! )

#7 June 13 2015

MrClass

Of course you can with this one

Board footer