LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 2 2015

Jaydee

Original PC game disc seller ?

hey guys,

does anyone know a place that sells original PC disc based games ? i would buy them online but i have a limited internet data plan (ogero)
i was thinking about switching to the unlimited ogero data plan, but until that transpires, i need discs as i don't want to download 40+ gb per game.

thanks in advance.

#2 May 2 2015

gamingindex

Re: Original PC game disc seller ?

i sell original video games if you want but not discs however you can come to my place and take any game on an external, pm me if you interested (my prices are very cheap)

#3 May 2 2015

Aly

If you need discs, you might find some discs in virgin, but it is way overpriced and most of the timea outdated.
I would recomend you to buy the game cd key, there is many key shops online and get the game files from local DVD stores, yes you can use the original game files from pirated copies and of course dismiss the crack.

#4 May 2 2015

Jaydee

Aly wrote:

If you need discs, you might find some discs in virgin, but it is way overpriced and most of the timea outdated.
I would recomend you to buy the game cd key, there is many key shops online and get the game files from local DVD stores, yes you can use the original game files from pirated copies and of course dismiss the crack.

The DVD shops will charge me nonetheless though won't they ? But the total price will be reasonable i guess, they'll charge what, maximum 10000 L.L. ?

Last edited by Jaydee (May 2 2015)

#5 May 2 2015

AVOlio

Depend on the game.
Last time I asked, was for mortal Kombat X, 3xDvd 9's and he said 10$.  (game size is about 30GB).
If you want to buy GTA V discs for example, which is twice that size, you will pay double that.

I suggest you buy the games online,  and after that, post here in the general gaming threads, or in this one, tell the community what game you bought, and maybe they already have in their pc, so you can get it from them.

I mean, this is the purpose of a community right, helping each other.
And in our community here in LebGeeks, we help each other in tech and gaming etc etc..

Board footer