LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 2 2006

rolf

I'm horny

Yup...
Anyone up for virtual sex on the forums?

Last edited by rolf (September 2 2006)

#2 September 2 2006

rolf

Re: I'm horny

mmm ?

#3 September 2 2006

mezin

me =D

#4 September 3 2006

mahdoum

tell me how it goes :rolleyes:

#5 September 3 2006

Padre

r u high ? :S

#6 September 3 2006

samer
Admin

ROFL, ughhh boredom... :rolleyes:

#7 September 3 2006

mahdoum

Samer wrote:

ROFL, ughhh boredom... :rolleyes:

or he really is horny :|

#8 September 3 2006

rolf

Padre wrote:

r u high ? :S

http://www.lebgeeks.com/forums/p14150-Y … tml#p14150

actually, yeah :)
I was. And bored.

And yeah stuck here not seing much girls lately.

#9 September 4 2006

mezin

lek how he rejected me ... aslan yso7ellak

#10 September 4 2006

mir

euh! that is weird.

use mirc.. or some other kinda forums.. some forum that doesn't has the word geek in it
browse the world wide web man... there are plenty of website
i am sure u know lot of them

try msn or adding every email that starts with sexyGirl

and every where u go ya rolf.. seems like there is no enough girl
ummm
maybe someone should write the geeky tutorial for connecting to a female node
lool

#11 September 4 2006

rolf

mir wrote:

euh! that is weird.

use mirc.. or some other kinda forums.. some forum that doesn't has the word geek in it
browse the world wide web man... there are plenty of website
i am sure u know lot of them

try msn or adding every email that starts with sexyGirl

and every where u go ya rolf.. seems like there is no enough girl
ummm
maybe someone should write the geeky tutorial for connecting to a female node
lool

I want to have cyber sex on the forums
Yalla

weird I thought I had edited my post... anyway we have one girl and 4 guys, I think we can start the session.  :lol:

#12 September 4 2006

rolf

unforgiven wrote:

lek how he rejected me ... aslan yso7ellak

noooo

#13 September 5 2006

mir

umm .. me and 4 guys ..

no thank you

you are high on something

2al start the session .. pff..

another suggestion rolf write ur own virtual sex chat bot
like that you type :
run -D -s -af -f
(don't guess what those letters mean)

if u are not coding it... i will code it for you free of charge
so you no longer post such posts around here

halla2 the appopriate advice would  be
[shout] Get a Life , Get a GirlFriend or a Boyfrnd [/shout]
but i know u are only having fun... but i feel it is getting too weird

#14 September 5 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Rolf,

girls are spending more time in thinking of sex than boys do. The issue is that unlike boys they do not admit it (well, depends on the auditory). And not only this, but I do not want to become brutal :)

I hope this will make you feel more self confident. Just be tactical and you will find your match ;)
Come on, France is a big place.

Mir, you should be a good friend of rolf and avoid giving him advices like "Get a girlfriend". Should he be chained and nailed for a good of 30min enjoyment?

This sounds like - buy the restaurant to be able to drink a free cup of coffee.

#15 September 5 2006

rolf

teodorgeorgiev wrote:

Rolf,

girls are spending more time in thinking of sex than boys do. The issue is that unlike boys they do not admit it (well, depends on the auditory). And not only this, but I do not want to become brutal :)

I hope this will make you feel more self confident. Just be tactical and you will find your match ;)
Come on, France is a big place.

Mir, you should be a good friend of rolf and avoid giving him advices like "Get a girlfriend". Should he be chained and nailed for a good of 30min enjoyment?

This sounds like - buy the restaurant to be able to drink a free cup of coffee.

Yup, problem is i'm sort of stuck, no bus station anywhere near.
Girls are so funny, what you said is something I learned not so far. I mean its funny how they whisper in your ear
"i'm not that kind of girl" when every sign of their body language tells you the countrary... and the future will prove it.

Cmon its so not fair that the guys have to do all the work while the girl have to pretend... pfff

#16 September 6 2006

mir

Should he be chained and nailed for a good of 30min enjoyment?

well maybe chained is his way of getting a 30 min enjoyement
you don't know what he might be into

Cmon its so not fair that the guys have to do all the work while the girl have to pretend... pfff

hehe let me tell you who does more work
in ur daily life.. how much time do you need to dress and go out
heeh i don't wanna tell you about the things you have to do if u were a girl
we do the work ya rolf
we just don't act bitchy all the time
and what work
seducing someone is not work .. it is fun .. and girls do it more often, everybody knows that

#17 September 6 2006

rolf

hehe let me tell you who does more work
in ur daily life.. how much time do you need to dress and go out
heeh i don't wanna tell you about the things you have to do if u were a girl
we do the work ya rolf
we just don't act bitchy all the time
and what work
seducing someone is not work .. it is fun .. and girls do it more often, everybody knows that

Its always the guy who has to approach girls and make a move.

The reaction from girls can go all the way from positive and smiling to "get the f*** away from me" and then trying to turn all her friends against me by saying that i'm a stalker, a weirdo, or whatever.

Some girls seem to entitled to be mean when rejecting someone... to these idiots i tell them that if noone was going over to talk to them they would be all alone all the time. So they better not be mean when some guy picks up enough courage to talk to them. Guys have feelings, its not all fun, we have feelings of fear to be humiliated, regrets if we do something wrong...

Girls will seduce a guy, but only after the guy has done the 1st step.
Guys have to do the 1st step in everything, and girls think that we guys can read their thoughts.

#18 September 7 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Rolf,

in life always men do the first move. See how 98% of the inventions in this world is done by men. See even how all this world (the airplanes, cars, buildings and etc) is created by men.

Even the vibrator, used by women, is created by men :-D
Is there any sense to keep talking? :)

And Mir, of course seducing is fun. Work is something that girls barely do :)
Btw, almost all of the professional makeup'ers are men ;)
What a SHAME :)

Rolf,

I will give you this advise - do not tell girls that you are single. This is how they loose interest of you.
The biggest dream for a girl is to steal a guy from some else girl. To cheat another girl. This is their nature - to cheat and stick a knife in the back :)

The biggest dream of a woman is to marry a man that another woman intended to marry :)

#19 September 7 2006

rolf

teodorgeorgiev wrote:

The biggest dream of a woman is to marry a man that another woman intended to marry :)

I have to tell you, I am also very tempted by:
- seducing a young girl in front of her father
- borrowing (not stealing, please... no, thanks) a girl from her bf.
and other forbidden situations

And god knows how many times I had chances of doing this, sometimes so close, all I had to do was grab what I want, but the emotions get so high, between temptation, hesitation, fear... god is it tiering. I must fight with myself and I almost always loose.

Maybe I have a female part of me. That is a problem. When i run after girls they run away, and when I they run after me I loose interest.

Anyway it is true what you said, I observed it from my own eyes, a guy hanging out with a group of girls (all around 17) , he developped a reputation of "the hot guy" (and he was not that exeptionally good looking). He was going out with one of the girls. she became the black sheep of the group, and soon all other girls were running after him, virtually raping him.
I heard stories... and I saw pictures, and scenes from my own eyes, always the girl (but not always the same) virtually sitting on him with a huge smile (look at meee!), and him trying to look the other way, pretending to be asleep, almost saying (nooo, not again, enough).

As soon as I show some interest to a girl who's after me, as soon as I go and tell her "you have a nice smile", "I have been thinking of you a lot", what will happen is that she will change like a coin that you flip. Arabic on one side, French on the other. It is incredible.

I am not blaming girls for that. It is their nature :) . You cannot fight it, you can only have the courage to assume it and thank god for it :)

i just wish some of them were not so lazy and not so mean.

Last edited by rolf (September 7 2006)

#20 September 9 2006

rolf

Samer, feel free to delete this thread... :)

(but what i said about girls stays true)

#21 September 9 2006

samer
Admin

Hehe, it's ok, we're in the l0bby :) if you wish to lock it, tell me.

#22 September 10 2006

mahdoum

I had to end the topic with this joke

Here read this

"I never have quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. And I never figured out why men think with their head and women think with their heart. And I never yet have figured out how the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil when it hears the words "I do."

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT???"

So she says the words that I and every husband on the planet dread. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I'm thinking, "What was her first clue?" I finally realize that nothing was going to happen that night, so I went to sleep.

The very next day, we went shopping at a big, unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on three different, very expensive outfits. She could not decide which one to take, so I told her to take all three of them. She then tells me that she wants matching shoes worth $200.00 a pair to which I say OK. And then we go to the jewellery department where she gets a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you. She was so excited. She must have thought that I was one wave short of a shipwreck, but I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she does not even play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK. She was almost sexually excited from all of this, and you should have seen her face when she said, "I'm ready to go to the cash register."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No, honey, I don't feel like buying all this stuff now." You should have seen her face. It went completely blank. I then said, "Really, honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man."
I figure that I won't be having sex again until some time after the Spring of 2008 but godammit it was worth it."

<samer> topic locked with mahdoum's joke :) if anyone wants to add anything pm me to unlock it.

Board footer