LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 1 2006

mezin

mabrouk lal brazil...

mabrouk el khsara... 3a 2bel el 2010

#2 July 1 2006

Rexus

Re: mabrouk lal brazil...

I don't get the hate against the Brazilians. People are really low on the intelligence side of things tbqh.

#3 July 2 2006

samer
Admin

hehe, it's the never ending germany vs brazil conflict.

#4 July 2 2006

mahdoum

Yeah but I mean so what? lol it would be the exact same thing 2 days ago if Germany lost. Anyway I'm surprised that brazil lost.... expected better then them. Guess they have some sort of phobia against France

#5 July 2 2006

rolf

whatever

;)

#6 July 2 2006

rolf

Italy - Germany will be tough.

#7 July 2 2006

Padre

Italy will win 2-1

#8 July 2 2006

mezin

Rexus wrote:

I don't get the hate against the Brazilians. People are really low on the intelligence side of things tbqh.

low on intelligence ? actually it's a result of all the times i heard someone say "Wlak el bench taba3 el brazil bi jeeb el world cup" and the "ma3na ronaldo w ronaldinho w juninho w kafu w kaka w dida w .... "

it came as a proof that brazil are not the gods they were taken to be and the teams they used to mock outplayed them fair and square

so the next time you feel the urge to make an uncalled for assumption ... don't

Last edited by unforgiven (July 2 2006)

#9 July 4 2006

Rexus

unforgiven wrote:
Rexus wrote:

low on intelligence ? actually it's a result of all the times i heard someone say "Wlak el bench taba3 el brazil bi jeeb el world cup" and the "ma3na ronaldo w ronaldinho w juninho w kafu w kaka w dida w .... "

it came as a proof that brazil are not the gods they were taken to be and the teams they used to mock outplayed them fair and square

I call things out like I see fit and a sore internet crawler shouldn't be telling me what to do and don't. You're soughing about a team because the experiences you've had with some of its fans made you bust a sweat. The brazilian team didn't mock anyone. The fans did. Stop crying and moaning about it.

#10 July 5 2006

mezin

Rexus wrote:
unforgiven wrote:
Rexus wrote:

I call things out like I see fit and a sore internet crawler shouldn't be telling me what to do and don't. You're soughing about a team because the experiences you've had with some of its fans made you bust a sweat. The brazilian team didn't mock anyone. The fans did. Stop crying and moaning about it.

like YOU see fit.. there lies the problem, your incompetent to give any sort of comment so it seems. When you take your head out of the gutter and start thinking clearly you'll understand that this topic is to be read by brazilian fans in lebanon on this board and not by the team. so i am reaching my target audience dumbass and you seem like one of them which explains your "pissed off" attitude.

and remember most people here know me and to them you're the "internet crawler"

#11 July 5 2006

Rexus

unforgiven wrote:
Rexus wrote:
unforgiven wrote:

like YOU see fit.. there lies the problem, your incompetent to give any sort of comment so it seems. When you take your head out of the gutter and start thinking clearly you'll understand that this topic is to be read by brazilian fans in lebanon on this board and not by the team. so i am reaching my target audience dumbass and you seem like one of them which explains your "pissed off" attitude.

and remember most people here know me and to them you're the "internet crawler"

"Your incompetent"... how ironic.. Your? More like "you're" lowly creature. I am more than qualified to call things out, and like I said, an internet crawler, aka a being that lives on the internet aka you, has nothing on me. I see your head is starting to boil and I'm liking it. "Waaa waaa tey say we no good but hai i made teh topic dats mocking tem." Stop being ironic petty creature and maybe then I'd take you for something more than a nonentitiy. And btw, ASSumptions much? tsk tsk @ the irony of it all. I support Italy dolt.

#12 July 5 2006

mezin

wow attacking me on spelling mistakes i made intentionally is the best you've got ? that shows you've given up hope on a rational debate and resorted to childish tactics. come on attack me on not using proper grammar methods such as capitalisation and comma usage. head starting to boil ? nice try really that shows how well you analyse stuff you see in front of you.

#13 July 6 2006

waleed

@ unforgiven, "mabrouk el khsara... 3a 2bel el 2010"

feels good not to be a dedicated fan

#14 July 6 2006

mezin

i still want my flag back wla

#15 July 6 2006

Charly

wleh mezin's flag is still with u? unforgiven, dont cry 7abibi plz, i told u at the meeting, i'll buy u another flag

#16 July 7 2006

waleed

unforgiven wrote:

man rasha 2arateto.

#17 July 7 2006

Rexus

unforgiven wrote:

wow attacking me on spelling mistakes i made intentionally is the best you've got ? that shows you've given up hope on a rational debate and resorted to childish tactics. come on attack me on not using proper grammar methods such as capitalisation and comma usage. head starting to boil ? nice try really that shows how well you analyse stuff you see in front of you.

lawl @ the senior geek losing it and backing out. Good game maing

#18 July 8 2006

mezin

waleed wrote:
unforgiven wrote:

man rasha 2arateto.

isn't that physically impossible

Board footer