LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 24 2006

battikh

The Zombie Game

It's a kind of fun and interesting game, and it makes you think and learn new stuff. Really, you use you logic and expand your general knowledge at the same time, and it's a great fun game.
http://www.thezombiegame.net

Basically, the purpous is to solve quests, not quests like in RPG games, it's more like enigmas. You get an enigma, you solve it, you het points and your points and ranks gets better. You can have users under you in the hierarchy and you get a percentage of teh points they get, and a perentage of teh points of the people under the people under you,...

for example, a quest could be like that:
(i already solvethat one, it's an easy one)
A nuclear explosion happens when a nuclear chain reaction becomes self-sustaining: each reaction sets off, on average, more than one further reaction. In an epidemic the same thing happens: each infected party infects, on average, more than one other person.
Zombies have long known this, of course, and it is their plan to take over the world.
So, assuming the infection rate is constant, if there were 100 zombies on January 1, and 150 on the 2nd, on which day will there be more than a million?

another example:
ughUghUgh ughughughugh UghUghUgh ughUghUgh ughUgh ughughugh ughughUghugh ughugh ughUghugh ughughugh Ugh ughugh Ughugh ughughUghugh ugh UghughUghugh Ugh ugh Ughughugh Ughughughugh UghughUghUgh ughUgh UghUgh ughughUgh Ughughugh Ughughugh ughUghughugh ugh Ughughugh ughUgh UghUgh Ughughughugh ugh ughUghugh ughughugh Ugh UghUghUgh ughUghugh UghughUgh

for this one, i solved half of it, enno i solved what these stuff means, but it happens to be a question and i need the answer to that question to finish the quest. So help me with it
I wont tell you how to get what the ughs means to keep the fun for you, enno aslan it's easy to figure it out, but for the other part (the answer) i'm really stuck...

so yalla, if you like enigmas and stuff like that, register, tell us your nickname, and let us work together and help eachothers (not giving the answers it would remove the fun, just helping and giving hints)

#2 June 25 2006

mahdoum

Re: The Zombie Game

checking it out :)

#3 June 25 2006

rolf

ughugh ugh ugh ugh ugh?
Sounds to me like a thousand blood-thirsty zombies.

#4 June 28 2006

Cyril

registering and going to check it out, will send my review soon.

#5 June 28 2006

Cyril

Nice game, and as battikh said it really expand your general knowledge.
Am on a first quest, its about a Musical Miss;

Musical Miss

Nothing worse than thinking you're getting something cool, then finding out it has missed the point.

Spin-Cycle, the Zombie superstar DJ, was sure he was onto a winner with the arrival of a new single in 1994.

But alas it was all about political troubles, rather than zombies.

What was the name of the band?

Board footer