LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 6 2006

samer
Admin

coffe = more open mindness.

whaaaaaaa, good news for all you coffe addicts

The coffee you drink as a pick-me-up in the morning could also make you more open to persuasion, researchers say. Evidence from a new study suggests that this happens because caffeine revs up the brain, not because it generally boosts mood.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9 … inded.html

#2 June 6 2006

mahdoum

Re: coffe = more open mindness.

lool I'm anti-caffiene

#3 June 6 2006

rolf

caffeine + no sleep has a worrying aphrodisiac effect on me but it doest really make me look or feel about myself in a way that anyone would want to take my invitations.
Not that I'm THAT successful normally

#4 June 6 2006

rolf

Maximum concentration mix is caffeine + alcohol. If you can stay on the task, then you'll be very productive.
Caffeine enhances concentration and energy, and alcohol removes negative thoughts and worries. You'll be positive, concentrated and energetic, but very prone to succumb to distractions.
To fix that you can take a bit of ADD mecication :) no I'm just kidding...

#5 June 7 2006

mir

well i don't feel the need to drink caffeine...
even in 36-38-hour up and running days

I just drink it when i am with friends...

umm rolf i am intrested in doing the alcohol and caffeine mix .. what u usually prefer to mix
wa ma hiya makadirou il tabkhati (portions wil ingredients) ? lol

#6 June 8 2006

rolf

mir wrote:

umm rolf i am intrested in doing the alcohol and caffeine mix .. what u usually prefer to mix
wa ma hiya makadirou il tabkhati (portions wil ingredients) ? lol

1st you should have not slept the night before (and preferably the 2 nights before and even better if you also worked out intensely during that day). Then at night when you're almose sleeping while standing, have a red bull, then since that is not gonna do you anything, have a strong coffee. Now you'll feel awake for about 10 minutes. Now jump around a bit to wake up more and go grab a beer and the keys to the car. Drive to the "basement" or some other night club while drinking the beer in the car. As soon as you get there ask a vodka-absynth-cranberry or a couple of strong drinks or even better half a dozen shots. Then (try to) dance. How do you feel  ? Look around... what do you feel?

One advice though: be aware that you look like a zombie.

Board footer