LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 12 2014

Shalashtein

An iOS developer to help a graphic designer

I need an iOS developer to collaborate with a graphic designer to finish up a simple real estate app, that's a university project, for starters I need a hello world kind of app, the designer already made the splash screen animation I just need that to open on an iPhone, you'll be paid for this hello world, and we'll work on a quotation for the rest of the app once you're done

#2 March 12 2014

Johnaudi

Re: An iOS developer to help a graphic designer

You can do it yourself if you had a mac. It's not that hard.

#3 March 13 2014

Shalashtein

Johnaudi wrote:

I can get my hands on a mac, can you link me to an easy tutorial ? plus doesn't it require a 100$ developers account to start ?

#4 March 30 2014

Johnaudi

Shalashtein wrote:
Johnaudi wrote:

I can get my hands on a mac, can you link me to an easy tutorial ? plus doesn't it require a 100$ developers account to start ?

Yes, but that's better than hiring a developer, which could cost you more than 800$. Try to Google some, most of the iOS Development tutorials are quite easy and simple enough to understand at first glance. (of course, if you already know the language)

#5 March 31 2014

NuclearVision

If you have a Mac I think you can download the sdk for ios 7 I also think they made it as easy as drag and drop. You don't need to pay 100$ if you are not publishing your app on the appstore, since it's a project I guess it's enough to test it on your own device.

I'm not sure of all of this though. Try to search.

#6 March 31 2014

jsaade

NuclearVision wrote:

If you have a Mac I think you can download the sdk for ios 7 I also think they made it as easy as drag and drop. You don't need to pay 100$ if you are not publishing your app on the appstore, since it's a project I guess it's enough to test it on your own device.

You cannot deploy on a device before you sign an app which needs a developer account (100$).

#7 March 31 2014

nosense

jsaade wrote:
NuclearVision wrote:

You cannot deploy on a device before you sign an app which needs a developer account (100$).

This is assuming the device is not jailbroken

Board footer