LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 October 30 2013

Houssam

Re: Official Distributors of Hardware in Lebanon

Moudi wrote:

Hello lebgeeks, i'm looking for a store that has a big variety of logitech gear.

Specifically
Logitech G930 Wireless surround sound headset.

Please share opinions on headset choices as-well.

My second option is:
Corsair Vengeance 2000

Know any stores out there that have those? Got any opinion on what other possibilities to go for?

What i'm looking for:

Wireless
Comfortable, the ear cushions need to cover the whole ear, not rest on top of it
More or less durable, i don't expect something to last for years

well i'm not sure about the corsair 2000 but I can tell you something corsair know How to build things, for i'm a proud owner of corsair vengeance 1500 v2
ordered from amazon.com nearly 1 year ago and it still amazes me, excellent build quality crisp clear sound but the only cons is that Bass could be deeper though its not bad its really good bass especially if you are playing BF bc2 and BF3 but you know what they say usually when speaking about audio more is always better

#27 November 21 2013

Lobo

Hi Guys,

Just want to update your list Thermaltake official distributor for the last 2 years is Middle East IT and they just acquired ASUS components now as well.

By The way they have the full range of ASUS Mb and VGA now including ROG Maximus VI extreme etc ....

#28 November 21 2013

AvoK95

Lobo wrote:

Hi Guys,

Just want to update your list Thermaltake official distributor for the last 2 years is Middle East IT and they just acquired ASUS components now as well.

By The way they have the full range of ASUS Mb and VGA now including ROG Maximus VI extreme etc ....

and it costs 3x the original price, if not more....

#29 November 22 2013

Lobo

AvoK95 wrote:
Lobo wrote:

Hi Guys,

and it costs 3x the original price, if not more....

It's more expensive than the US of course but cheaper than Dubai ... I just compared the prices

#30 November 26 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

Who is the wakil of TP Link in Lebanon?

#31 November 26 2013

Flakk

vegetaleb wrote:

Who is the wakil of TP Link in Lebanon?

Top Technologies at dedeyan center in dora next to dalco dalbani.
Phone number: 01 247 321

#32 March 31 2014

B00b

Anyone know anything about EVGA?

#33 March 31 2014

AvoK95

I know I'm almost a year behind on updates, but I've failed my bachelor's degree and am submitting again this year. So expect a fully organized updated list at the end of summer.

In the meantime, feel free to post your finds on the sellers. I'm curious about Corsair, Antec, and Bitfenix. I think MEIT might be the dealer, though I could be wrong.

#34 August 6 2014

joem

Good day,

Who is the official distributor of Invo products?
Thank you

#35 August 22 2014

Mr Beetle

is there any place in lebanon that sell intel core i5 4690?

Last edited by Mr Beetle (August 24 2014)

#36 September 13 2014

Flakk

QNAP official dealer is Technorex

#37 November 6 2014

dio

For Dell Monitors: http://www.sets.com.lb/

I've ordered my 24 inch ultrasharp monitors from them before.

#38 November 7 2014

mezora

Does anyone know if there's a Silverstone reseller in leb ?

#39 June 8 2015

CounterStrike

Which ASUS or ACER sellers covers international warranty ?

#40 June 11 2015

silo_m8

i feel this thread deserves a major update

#41 June 12 2015

samer
Admin

silo_m8 wrote:

i feel this thread deserves a major update

Feel free to suggest changes and add new items.

#42 December 29 2015

Silentcontrol

Review for macrotronics:
First let me tell you i got surprised never thought that will happen to me in lebanon.
I bought a hyperx cloud headset 3 or 4 month later the cabke starter disconnecting inside without any exterior damge i took it to them for repairs since it had warranty what happened next amazed me they called me and sent me a brand new headset for free to replace the old one
I give them 5 stars for this customer support

#43 December 29 2015

MrClass

Silentcontrol wrote:

Review for macrotronics:
First let me tell you i got surprised never thought that will happen to me in lebanon.
I bought a hyperx cloud headset 3 or 4 month later the cabke starter disconnecting inside without any exterior damge i took it to them for repairs since it had warranty what happened next amazed me they called me and sent me a brand new headset for free to replace the old one

You must be lucky, or they're trying to get pcandparts out of business

#44 December 29 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

MrClass wrote:
Silentcontrol wrote:

Review for macrotronics:

You must be lucky, or they're trying to get pcandparts out of business

Oh let them adjust their prices first ;)

#45 December 30 2015

Anthony2000

nope, exactly the same thing happened to me, hyperX cloud 2 cable died, returned it for warranty, they sent it straight to kingston and i got a brand new one in approx. 10 days, no questions asked. Macrotronics is awesome.

Last edited by Anthony2000 (December 30 2015)

#46 December 30 2015

Silentcontrol

Anthony2000 wrote:

nope, exactly the same thing happened to me, hyperX cloud 2 cable died, returned it for warranty, they sent it straight to kingston and i got a brand new one in approx. 10 days, no questions asked. Macrotronics is awesome.

i agree their policy are awsome
and i agree some of their products are a bit in the high price but some are really normal

#47 December 30 2015

Georges00

Sometimes it's not the shop that's generous. Probably Kingston distributors decided to replace it.
And I'm not saying Macrotronics are not good, don't get me wrong.

#48 December 31 2015

Satfoun
Banned

Well i have the HyperX Clloud 2, got it from Pcandparts, if something happens to it, i would let you know what would pcandparts do
But i had a problem, i replaced the leather pads because it hurt my ears, the pressure i could not handle it. And even with the velvet pads, i guess i did not recover yet because my inner ear is still hurting . Maybe that is only because first time i use headphones.

#49 January 16 2016

King Gamer

I found msi official dealer is newvision search them for their web and you can ask by fone for price details.... i noticed they dont support radeon msi thou, which i found a bit annoying cause i am looking to save some on the budget bit word to be said their prices are nice and less than PC and Parts so i thaught i will inform you guys, also i need a place to buy the radeon 390x at good price...microcity is overpriced..pm if you have any good parts shop at good prices i am building a new rig.

#50 March 21 2016

kfc

Does anyone know who is/are the official distributor(s) of the iPads in Lebanon?

Thank you for the information!

Board footer