LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 15 2013

Nabs

Quick programming gig

I need someone to create a database for the charity organization I'm working with. It has to be in Arabic, supports basic add, search, and filter functions. Those interested, kindly PM me. Not to play this emotionally, but I will be paying for this from my own money, so, go easy on me :)

#2 November 15 2013

rtp

Re: Quick programming gig

You are quite lucky, its my birthday next week and to celebrate my birthday I usually give away something for somebody, I try to remind myself that am not the center of the universe.  This time I was planning on helping somebody with whatever they want for a day. 

So in summary, if you want me to help you with anything let me know in what you need help with.  I'm a developer so I can assist in your web development issues, if you need help outside the programming world i dont mind either...

if you ever wanted a sidekick, today is your lucky day lol, by the way I can help out on Sat 16 which is tomorrow, you get my services for a day only

Last edited by rtp (November 15 2013)

#3 November 15 2013

nosense

rtp wrote:

You are quite lucky, its my birthday next week and to celebrate my birthday I usually give away something for somebody, I try to remind myself that am not the center of the universe.  This time I was planning on helping somebody with whatever they want for a day.

I really like the way you think , my birthday is tomorrow and this somehow changed the idea that i should be expecting something from people rather giving to people.

This really made my day thanks man.

#4 November 15 2013

rtp

aliessayli2 wrote:

I really like the way you think , my birthday is tomorrow and this somehow changed the idea that i should be expecting something from people rather giving to people.
This really made my day thanks man.

Glad to hear that
Happy Birthday!

#5 November 15 2013

Nabs

Happy birthday to you both. RTP, check your PM please.

Board footer