LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 10 2010

proners

Payment Gateways supporting lebanon

Hey there,
do you know any payment gateways that supports lebanon, and by that i don't mean just credit card processing, i needs it to support creating lebanese(!) merchant accounts.
i have developed payment gateways for paypal and authorize.net and i know (/cry) that they don't support lebanese merchant accounts, so i have to look for something that does...

#2 September 10 2010

rolf

Re: Payment Gateways supporting lebanon

do a forum search. I also once saw a Russian paypal clone that supported Lebanon, but I don't remember the details, maybe I'm even wrong about that.

#3 September 10 2010

mir

bank audi

#4 September 10 2010

samer
Admin

MoneyBookers seems to work, not sure about receiving money though.

#5 September 11 2010

proners

bank audi: audi epay, it seems interesting but they don't expose any public API to look through.. i am doubtful about their offerings but still interesting.. i think i will need to investigate more (by foot , you know what i mean)

Moneybooker: they do offer an API, but i couldn't find anything about a testing environment for their services.

anyway thanks

#6 September 12 2010

Kassem

MoneyBookers does not support receiving money to Lebanese bank accounts. I contacted customer support and checked for myself. I posted their reply in one of the threads on the forum, a quick search might help.

Last edited by Kassem (October 10 2010)

#7 January 12 2013

MrClass

I just found this while doing some research about ecommerce: www.netcommerce.com.lb

I know Terranet uses it to let users recharge their dsl subscriptions online (I do it). Though any word about reliability? I am thinking of contacting them and see it if is possible to integrate their payment gateways with some of my websites.

#8 January 13 2013

AnTo

2Checkout Customer since 2011, i use Payoneer Card to withdraw the Money from ATM or i use it anywhere else that accept MasterCard.

cardiN74b.jpg

My Experience with Payoneer is good so far, the card arrived with Libanpost after 1 month, i think you can pay more for DHL shipment, you can check the fees here http://goo.gl/z7X3m

#9 January 13 2013

jsaade

Cybersource

#10 March 14 2022

tricky

any new payment gateway we can use? Stripe or something?

#11 March 14 2022

tricky

jsaade wrote:

Cybersource

cybersource by blom bank?

can you share your experience please?

Board footer