LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 26 2012

vogosvagen4

greetings! =D

Hi, hello!

My name is Bassel, and I've been lurking around here for quite a while. and finally decided to join the family!

The boards that this site holds is all that i ever wanted from the internet! and hopefully will find big use of the programming board in the future!

So I'll try my best to contribute to this community!  ^-^

#2 December 26 2012

Metalloy

Re: greetings! =D

welcome to lebgeeks my friend

#3 December 26 2012

vogosvagen4

@Metalloy:

Thanks! =D

#4 December 27 2012

mohammadk97

Hello and welcome to Lebgeeks :) Hope you enjoy it here

#5 December 27 2012

vogosvagen4

mohammadk97 wrote:

Hello and welcome to Lebgeeks :) Hope you enjoy it here

Thanks man! So far so good! And it gets even better as I go through the boards and discover.

#6 December 27 2012

CodingFreak

From your picture I can see you read Mangas, welcome to Lebgeeks

#7 December 28 2012

vogosvagen4

@codingFreak:  thanks! And yes, I do

#8 December 29 2012

CodingFreak

vogosvagen4 wrote:

thanks! And yes, I do

Nice, what are some Mangas you enjoyed? I really enjoy reading Death Note, Shaman King, Beck, Great Teacher Onizuka, One Piece, The Breaker, Vagabond (my favorite) and a few more.

Last edited by CodingFreak (December 29 2012)

#9 December 30 2012

vogosvagen4

CodingFreak wrote:

Nice, what are some Mangas you enjoyed?

It's realy tuff to decide! You mentioned a couple that I realy like, but if I had to chose my personal favourites the list would go like this.

Claymore
Gosick
Hunter x hunter
Liar game
"it's not my fault i'm not popular" *to lazy to put in the whole Japanese name *
And finally, Hotel.

And while we're on manga topic, do you read yours online?

#10 December 30 2012

CodingFreak

The first 3 chapters of Claymore look very interesting but I don't like the way the faces are drawn, I guess I'll have to get used to it.

vogosvagen4 wrote:

And while we're on manga topic, do you read yours online?

Yeah, I can't afford the books so I read everything online on mangareader.net. Do you also happen to draw?

Last edited by CodingFreak (December 30 2012)

#11 December 30 2012

vogosvagen4

CodingFreak wrote:

Claymore look very interesting but I don't like the way the faces are drawn.

Yeah, at first the faces made me feel a bit...uncomfortable. but really reading through the series felt like it gives this manga some sort of uniqueness.

CodingFreak wrote:

Do you also happen to draw?

I practice drawing when ever I'm free and during chemistry lecture... =P

I've seen some really awesome drawings from some of the members here on the design board, which really makes feel like practicing even more.

#12 December 30 2012

CodingFreak

vogosvagen4 wrote:

Yeah, at first the faces made me feel a bit...uncomfortable. but really reading through the series felt like it gives this manga some sort of uniqueness.

Had the same feeling with One Piece, and it wasn't just the faces

vogosvagen4 wrote:

I've seen some really awesome drawings from some of the members here on the design board, which really makes feel like practicing even more.

Yeah, I wanted to tell you about that. Whenever you've got a drawing, just post it there. It'd be great if we could keep that topic alive. Here's my favorite artist: [site=http://akihiko-yoshida.tumblr.com/][/site] in case you're looking for some inpiration, and there's also deviantart ;)

#13 December 30 2012

CodingFreak

vogosvagen4 wrote:

Had the same feeling with One Piece, and it wasn't just the faces

vogosvagen4 wrote:

Yeah, I wanted to tell you about that. Whenever you've got a drawing, just post it there. It'd be great if we could keep that topic alive. Here's my favorite artist: Akihiko Yoshida in case you're looking for some inpiration, and there's also deviantart ;)

Last edited by CodingFreak (December 30 2012)

Board footer