LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 9 2012

gamer2K

I was banned

This is me Xpert but i signed in with a different user name cause they decided to ban me.
This is so funny although there is like a million post talking about Nino etc... they didnt get banned and i guess i know why.
A forum is for everyone to help Mr administrator and moderator, so if you dont want anyone giving solutions for the gamers then this is a different issue. You want them to buy the game and pay for it then throw it away cause it was not burned right and no one is allowed to give  solution other than nino :)
so if people here think i should be banned they should decide and not anyone of you.
I solved many peoples problems for fifa 13 and they are all happy gamers now and enjoying their game.
I ask everyone here to decide if i should get banned or not, to do so please read my posts under the user name Xpert and make your decision.
Post your vote here that if they didn't decide to delete this post.

I think some people got bothered cause they can't offer solutions.

Thank you everyone.

regards.

#2 October 9 2012

ballad

Re: I was banned

welcome to the Club

#3 October 9 2012

eurybaric

What up?

#4 October 9 2012

Nabs

Well, Xpert, we are on their turf, so it's only fair we play by their rules.

#5 October 10 2012

Joe

Don't talk about LebGeeks on LebGeeks. We have meetings for that.

#6 October 10 2012

samer
Admin

Just to make things clear to everyone. Xpert was using LebGeeks as a marketplace to sell his "iHas burners".
I started by removing the ads and contacting him, asking him to refrain posting similar things in the future. Two days later, ignoring my warning, he goes in and posts about his products again.
And now, instead of discussing this with the staff, he creates another account and starts ranting about being banned.
PS: All his "marketing" posts were deleted, so it's only normal that the rest of his posts don't break any rules.

Board footer