LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 6 2005

Halo

Illegal Internet

I know a guy that's selling Illegal Wireless internet that gets 64k upload and I think 128k download for only 45$ a month but it's set up cost is 250$ but you get to keep the equipment and then I heard that there's cable internet that's only 45$ a month and it goes from 30-40 kBps and the Showtime Subscription doesn't cost much and it has a 512 kbps connection also. Anyone know some other illegal internet connections because I think they might be our last hope considering that ADSL is going to be limited. Anyway, I heard that there are a lot of illegal cable internet providers out that. Is this true? Because with these illegal people it's probably really easy to bribe them into getting better latency and better upload speeds

#2 October 6 2005

vegeta

Re: Illegal Internet

It depends where you live.
regions like bourj hammoud,antelias,jounieh are blessed regions because police there is family related to thos illegal guys.
I doubt that in residential areas of Beirut you have illegal stuffs.
BE AWARE of p2p ports,if they are closing p2p ports even if you have a 1gb download speed it doesn't matter...

#3 October 6 2005

Halo

In our region there isn't any police, so I guess we're kind of lucky with that, and I know that we can use illegal internet because there are already to people selling illegal internet near us

Bourj is really blessed in internet. Have you ever been there? Not one police in sight...

#4 October 8 2005

mahdoum

it might not be in their hand to improve the latency and what not

Board footer