LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 1 2010

Lebscream

Car FM Transmitter

Hello all, anyone know where can i get good WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter, i bought one but is really bad thanks.

#2 October 1 2010

J4D

Re: Car FM Transmitter

I have one, i got it from turkey, i used it only once ,internal 2 GB, usb( you can connect a flash memory to it and listen to files on it), memory card support, audio in, two remotes, one of them goes on the steering wheel. it is of good quality and you can find some channels that are good. i don't mind selling it .

#3 October 1 2010

Lebscream

how much? email me where you live and if you can take picture for it and how much you want ?

#4 October 1 2010

samer
Admin

Hello Lebscream,
Please read the forum etiquette:

1. How to Post
Choose clear, informative subjects.

2. Writing Guidelines
Always post in proper English and use a spell+grammar checker. This means, no SMS-style language, no elementary spelling mistakes and no excessive punctuation.

#5 October 1 2010

babum

I actually good a pretty good FM transmitter (gigawire i think) for 40 LBP at Radioshack near sessins place.

#6 October 1 2010

Bassem

J4D wrote:

I have one, i got it from turkey, i used it only once ,internal 2 GB, usb( you can connect a flash memory to it and listen to files on it), memory card support, audio in, two remotes, one of them goes on the steering wheel. it is of good quality and you can find some channels that are good. i don't mind selling it .

Jad, does yours have a repeat / shuffle function? If so, what is the brand and model?

#7 October 1 2010

J4D

It got everything, but im not very fond of music, every once in a while i stick a cd in the car. so it hasn't got you use yet. it is in the car along with its many accessories, so i cant tell the brand nor the model ( i will PM them to you later) .

Board footer