LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 August 5 2010

al_jamal

Re: Freelance web designer needed

samer wrote:

Lorcan sent me a private message containing a link to the institution who organized the competition: http://www.en.jubilee.edu.jo/Default.aspx?tabid=106

Developed by Batelco Jordan  ?

#27 August 5 2010

lorcan32

It was hosted by the Jubilee school.

#28 September 6 2010

kasm

I will think

#29 October 1 2010

MrClass

lorcan32 wrote:

The matter is no longer in my hands i have sold it to the school. I actualy designed it using photoshop, the content was given to me by the school. And because i was in sudan while building this website i had very limited tools at my disposal unfortunatly that means i had to use Frontpage :( but i usualy use dreamweaver. But i am also pretty good at writing java scripts but as rolf said we need more technical details.

LOL Frontpage? Ultra Epic Fail. Please be professional and stop using frontpage or whatever the new version is (Expression Web). If you work with PHP, go with Zend Developer. And by the way, you can use Joomla to begin a website then begin adding your own code to it. I usually start a website from a Joomla template then begin overhauling the css and the design (I can work wonders with css :) ). Then I add my own PHP coding for custom made functionalities. Pretty much the site is developed in a fast manner but looks great. Evidence? here you go:
www.nrs-lb.org , www.donnamag.com

Board footer