LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 2 2010

mmk92

PC and Parts

its pretty much the only online store in leb, with very gd prices.....now i wanna buy a cple of hardware but i hvnt i wanna ask abt their reliablitly....hows their serivice? quality of items?

#2 June 2 2010

Aly

Re: PC and Parts

The best computer hardware seller in lebanon, you will find almost anything you see on the web and things you will never find at your local computer store, they deal with Aramex for the delivery.
I have been buying parts from them since 3 years,  I Think I spent more than 2500$ over those 3 years.
About the Guarantee I never needed it but my friend ordered some parts (CPU i5, 4 GB Ram, GTX260, thermaltake case, LG 22" screen...) and I was building his PC there was a faulty RAM module he bought 2x 2GB DDR-3 1333MHZ kingston, I told them on the phone that one Module is faulty they sent him another one the next morning and didnt even take the faulty one, idk if they forgot but they are very good imo.

#3 June 2 2010

Ghaleb

I bought an HP Notebook, they are good ! pretty much reliable !

#4 June 2 2010

WizaRd

I don't want to be mean but a little forum search would have provided the answers you needed.

#1.
#2.

But yes, they're amazing. It's my 5th year I deal with them, very good stuff.

#5 June 2 2010

julien_saadeh

Very nice vendor.

I loved the way they deliver hard drives.

#6 June 2 2010

Flakk

Yep they are good. been dealing with them for 3 years now.

Ill quote myself from another thread on the same subject.

Flakk wrote:

yes i have ordered (over the past two years) 2 Desktop PC's, an HP laptop some USB flash mem's a couple of thermaltake fans, a thermaltake 500watt PSU, a 500gig WD HDD and a World of warcraft Serial key with Burning Crusade.
I never had a problem with any of the orders and they have delivered all of them on time (delivery was by aramex)

I only had one problem with the WD HDD, it failed after 3 months of purchase so i emailed them about it and the next day the delivery courier came to my home and took the hdd and they told me they were gonna replace it for free, and they did. Just a couple of days and a new HDD was delivered directly to my home and its been working ever since.

Theyre a really good company i think, bas i wish they had a credit card system or something cause sometimes im afraid to pay for the courier ppl (especially a large amount of money)

Also add to that: 3x World of warcraft EU prepaid cards.

Last edited by Flakk (June 2 2010)

#7 June 3 2010

samer
Admin

As flyingwizard pointed out, there are two existing topics about PC and Parts. Use the search feature before posting next time :)

Board footer