LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 20 2010

Fernand

Dreambox

Hello
Can someone please tell me where I can buy a Dreambox 800HD (or 500HD) from in Lebanon?
I can't seem to find any. How much does it cost in average? (clone)
Anyone here into cccam/gbox/newcs?
Thanks

_______
Fernand

#2 May 21 2010

samer
Admin

Re: Dreambox

Are you looking for the real ones or chinese knock-offs? (the latter are cheaper and if I'm not mistaken, more hackable – I might be wrong)

Either way, I know someone who can sell you but he's not currently in Lebanon (although he comes here every once in a while, perhaps he can ship?) - he also runs a CCcam server so no problem there. You still need to set up a dish and have it point towards a certain satellite, or get a motor that rotates. Furthermore, you obviously need an internet connection for the CCcam to work. But look on the bright side: unlimited HD TV, forever.

#3 May 21 2010

xterm

Wait what?

#4 May 21 2010

Fernand

hello thanks samer for the reply
lol dish is there
connection is there
setup is there
private cccam/newcamd servers are there
i just need a dreambox cause i am fed up with other boxes
a clone for sure (can't afford paying 400 euros)
your friend gets  them from china?
thanks

#5 May 21 2010

samer
Admin

your friend gets  them from china?

I think so, yes. Should I ask him if he can get you one to Lebanon? It would be probably easier for you to ship it here directly, but you'll have to deal with customs, etc.

#6 May 21 2010

Fernand

yeah customs are scary aren't they?
can you help me get in contact with him just to see what he's got to offer? I may not buy one now but at least have a look at what's available in case I choose to get one by late 2010.
Thank you

#7 May 23 2010

Fernand

anyone to help? :(

#8 July 10 2010

malekz

I have a dreambox (original) that I used for 4 months only.It is still in Excellent condtition like new.. Are you interested? if yes send an email at mzbib@hotmail.com

Last edited by malekz (July 10 2010)

Board footer