LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 May 12 2010

EddieEC

Re: Is Blackberry Bold 9700 worth buying ?

I don't know about the availability date, but it shouldn't be long, because leaks don't appear very long before the release date. So if you like the 9800, wait for it, if you don't hear news about it being released anytime soon, get the 9700, which will be cheaper later.

#27 May 12 2010

kareem_nasser

Just trying not to be Lebanese and forget stuff that you have promised to do. (Taneesh)

#28 May 13 2010

Leonedes

a33 this is killing me .. yalla we'll wait what have we got to lose !

And thanks kareem, I'm glad you dont have commitment issues, which appears to be '3ade' in lebanese culture lol

#29 May 13 2010

kareem_nasser

Everyone "bee Tanneesh" after a while.

#30 May 25 2010

battikh

this is the bold 9800 slider running OS 6.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VW-EnRz_fY

#31 May 25 2010

Leonedes

thanks battikh ! :) i saw it yesterday .. it looks 'nice' just doesnt look like the 9700 which is way better i think! and the thing is, my phone right now is exactly exactly the same, slider black just no touch screen, its an old crappy samsung, but still >_> anyway, it is rumored to be released in the third week of june, ill wait till then, read the reviews and take actions accordingly :)

#32 July 26 2010

jayinferno

Mark what did you end up doing ? I have some advice for you (i hold a 9700 currently)

#33 July 26 2010

babum

If you still need advice go for the bold 9700, wifi range is better, camera is way better than the whole blackberry series, and you wont regret it.

also I wouldnt recommend you buying a touch blackberry, although they might look good and feel good for pressing one or to shortcuts, when it comes down to chat its easier to have a physical keyboard.

Board footer