LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 17 2010

kareem_nasser

Hi Everyone

My name is Kareem Nasser i am from beirut. I am a tech lover and sometimes my friends call me a geek. I have a PSone,PS2,PS3(work in progress), at last i still have my SEGA mega drive :) . I am at LIU studying MIS. I use Xfire and gamesindustry.biz  and gamespot.com . I liked this site for its possibilities of meeting people like me and getting rid of the lebanese old thinking of prestige money and stuff you know......I also teach students.

But the things that i know you want them is that my internet is ADSL2+ IDM 512 kilobits/sec downstream and 128 kilobits/sec upstream (not really) so at 8 pm i am at about 900kilobits/sec (real) but my ping ranges from 320ms to 450 ms at max but didnt play any games yet at least WoW.

My rig is reallllllly decent with P4 2.4GHz 1GB ram DDR GFX: Geforce FX5500 256 RAM. but this is also temporary i already chose my new rig but didn't buy it yet. My PC is like 7 years old but i can still play with it C&C3 both of them at acceptable fps but not while using Ion cannon or nuclear strike on-screen lol.

If i missed anything else just ask.

Last edited by kareem_nasser (January 17 2010)

#2 January 17 2010

J4D

Re: Hi Everyone

hello and welcome :)

kareem_nasser wrote:

My rig is reallllllly decent with P4 2.4GHz 1GB ram DDR GFX: Geforce FX5500 256 RAM

you should have skipped the "reallllllly"

#3 January 17 2010

pikatore

dual core 2.6 ghz, 4 gb ram, geforce 8800GT 660 ram.

you were saying? ;)

#4 January 17 2010

kareem_nasser

At least i can play C&C3 but i hope i can get the new rig before the hot stuff are released this year you know C&C4 ME2 etc.

#5 January 17 2010

Xsever

Welcome to the forum. You rig does need an overhaul if you want to keep up with tech.

How long is your Management Information System program?

#6 January 17 2010

kareem_nasser

Well i think it will take me about 3.5 years

Board footer