LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 25 2009

Leonedes

Christmas Present - Fujitsu Mobile Note Taker Pen!

Guys, i was thinking of buying the Fujitsu Mobile Note Taker Pen for christmas, i went to search for it online, the only useful result i got was the pen's official page on fujitsu's website, rest was all nonsense. Couldnt find a single review about the pen, and it was made for Windows Vista, which means it has been around for quiet some time ! Anyway heres the link to the official page: http://ts.fujitsu.com/rl/products/movie … taker.html

So what do you think ? I find it worth buying for 120$, but the question remains, will it actually work to its claimed potential ?

41 views and still no answer, for those of you who didnt get it, im actually lost whether or not to get it, you think it would work fine and it would be useful or just a useless gadget ?

Last edited by mark.assad (December 26 2009)

#2 January 12 2010

ijanawra

Re: Christmas Present - Fujitsu Mobile Note Taker Pen!

Hi, I saw your post, I just posted last night asking if anyone knew where I could get one in Lebanon...I don't know the one you're talking about particularly, but $120 seems like a lot to me, I usually buy from eBay UK, and the one I want is about $40 it seems good, but I can't vouch for it.  I want it for design purposes, but if you make notes a lot for whatever reason, and you prefer it to typing, then this is for you, because it reads whatever you write into the device and you can download it all later onto your computer, and then it converts from your handwriting to a word processor.  Again, like I said if you make a lot of notes or like to use design programs and don't like using the mouse, this is good.  If you're in a place where they have eBay, check them out there, you're bound to find a bargain

#3 January 12 2010

Leonedes

well i decided not to buy it, i saw it at TSC City Mall, and they told me Khoury Home got it aswell, its Fujitsu Siemens, and im pretty sure it was not made for designs. I know how it fuctions i just had doubts how WELL it functioned, i read some forums claiming there was a disproportion in brightness and boldness of the ink * and errors like that. Plus, the program that converts the notes to handwriting is NOT included with the pen, its a seperate program which you have to buy also! Your notes are only saved under the jpeg format ... Thanks anyway!

Last edited by mark.assad (January 13 2010)

#4 January 12 2010

J4D

i tested a pen some time ago , it was gr8 , but can not be used for design,but great for note taking , ill try to remember the make .

Board footer