LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 3 2009

elchebib

Late introduction.....

Hey all and sorry for the late introduction.

I came around this site while searching for news about tech and Lebanon on google. Its good to have such a site for all of us, tech enthusiasts, and props go for the site administrator and developer Samer.

Anyways, I'm currently working in the science field as a Research Fellow after finishing my MD a couple of years ago. I very much like anything related to technology, specially those related to computers, gaming and telecommunication news. I'm a Mac laptop and an iPhone user although I do have a PC laptop at home for my wife. So yes, I do use Windows too. I'm an avid gamer too and practically follow up on every single minute rumor and news concerning gaming, specially those of the PS3.

So if you have any questions, please feel free to ask or PM me.

And yes, I do have a small blog that I started lately and I hope I'll be able to update more regularly once I have enough time.

Cheers to all

Last edited by elchebib (December 3 2009)

#2 December 3 2009

samer
Admin

Re: Late introduction.....

and props go for the site administrator and developer Samer.

Thank you :)

Welcome elchebib, enjoy your stay!

#3 December 3 2009

Ayman

Welcome elchebib, it is nice to have you here with us, have fun :)

#4 December 3 2009

J4D

you are welcome gaming geek , do you have any children ? if yes , do you fight over the PS3 ?

#5 December 4 2009

elchebib

jadberro wrote:

you are welcome gaming geek , do you have any children ? if yes , do you fight over the PS3 ?

Hehehehee..... I do have a very young daughter. And whether or not we'll fight for the PS3, only time will tell.... Hehehehehe......

#6 December 4 2009

mir

Welcome :) a fight over ps3 with kids, i do want to see that .... i think you will win easily or otherwise threaten to stop feeding the kids 

checked your blog :) ever considered doing a wordpress blog ? keep up the good work there 

Take care !

#7 December 5 2009

elchebib

What's the difference between Wordpress and the Blogger sites?
Anyone better than the other?

Board footer