LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 5 2009

Ge-adam-eek

Wassup LEBGEEKS

Lebgeeks salut!!. hello my name is Adam i'm18 currently studying CCE at AUST i entered this field because 1st of all i studied electronics BT3 so i have sufficient moderate info in electronics, power electronics,programming microprocessors especially the motoralla series,transmitters.. recievers..syestems digital or analog no problem and offcource basic knowledge on fixing any electronics circuit.
2nd simply i hope CCE would significantly increase my knowledge in this field.

I want to thank Jad Berro for introducing me to this one of a kind forum. i think this forum will help me big time in my future projects.

#2 November 5 2009

Xsever

Re: Wassup LEBGEEKS

Welcome to the forum Ge-adam-eek. I hope Engineering is for you and you succeed in the field. I am in Engineering too.

By the way, your signature is a classic!

#3 November 5 2009

Ge-adam-eek

Thanks Xsever. you are majoring in electrical/computer engineering in canada!! nice which uni??, i was accepted to the university of toronto but couldn't go there anyways wish you luck

Last edited by Ge-adam-eek (November 5 2009)

#4 November 5 2009

J4D

have fun :)

#5 November 5 2009

Xsever

I am at the University of Windsor at the moment. The University of Toronto has 70,000 students overall, so you'll feel like an ant on the plant.  It's still a good graduate school.

#6 November 5 2009

ballouta

welcome

#7 November 5 2009

Ge-adam-eek

Thanks ballouta

#8 November 5 2009

Flakk

welcome adam!
just wanted to ask, where did you do your BT ?
reason im asking is because im doing BT3 right now at ITF in mont la salle and im really confused in what to do next, TS or Uni ? im really into PC's anyways but i dont know if i can afford to pay for an expensive uni.

Last edited by Flakk (November 5 2009)

#9 November 5 2009

Ge-adam-eek

Thanks Flakk, for now i advice you to study and study and study and get a high average try to minimal think about the future but just to make your day. TS is not bad but you would never be an engineer maximum you will have a license technique LT in 5 years and its much cheapr than university, for me now i am working in retail and studying in the university so with the co-operation between me and my parents and paying by installments it is hard but i am getting what i want (thats the most important thing-is to get what u u u want) but i tell you again rakez bel l 2inta fi hala2 ba3den kil shi byooda7 aktar.yeah and i studied in amillieh technical high school.                  --------------------GOOD LUCK IN THE OFFICIALS---,.

#10 November 5 2009

Flakk

many thanks adam :)
youre right i should concentrate on finishing BT3 now and then alla byefreja 
im also worried about the official exams, 2 out of 7 in total of our last year's BT3 promo have failed and are redoing it again.. hope its not that hard.

#11 November 5 2009

GN90

Xsever wrote:

I am at the University of Windsor at the moment. The University of Toronto has 70,000 students overall, so you'll feel like an ant on the plant.  It's still a good graduate school.

hey man i know that this is off-topic but like did you apply and they approved ? the uni is free or you pay some fees or the government pay for you than you pay them ? can some none Canadian apply without making extra selective on them ?
cause killing my self by keeping my grades above 90 in leb uni and i don't feel im doing the right thing cause i want to focus more on extra geeky work some self projects, .... cause im desperate to go outside lebanon

and welcome ge-adam-eek it is really a nice site to be part off
and by the way i don't agree with your signature.
have intern motivation and you will make fortune no matter what you studied cause formal education is nothing, self education is everything.

Last edited by GN90 (November 5 2009)

#12 November 5 2009

Joe

GN90 wrote:

have intern motivation and you will make fortune no matter what you studied cause formal education is nothing, self education is everything.

I kinda agree. My take on that is a good uni name will open many doors at the start of your career, but only through self education will you really succeed. My uni is one of the best in France, I also studied at USJ (ESIB), and did some time at the University of California. Quite frankly, the most talented people I met were at ESIB (which is a great school overall despite many flaws). But no matter what uni you go to, you'll always find 2 types of people: the ones who want to barely pass just to get their degree, and the ones who truly study and go deeper in their education than merely the curriculum of the exam. No matter what uni, the second type will succeed.

Adam welcome to the forum. I can see why jad brought you here. He needs to extend his "electronics" posse. I have to admit it is refreshing.

Cheers.

#13 November 5 2009

J4D

rahmu wrote:

I can see why jad brought you here. He needs to extend his "electronics" posse. I have to admit it is refreshing.

Cheers.

ohh yeah it is refreshing :) but thats not actually the reason , i dont advise anyone to enter lebgeeks unless i see potential and spirit in them :)

#14 November 5 2009

Ge-adam-eek

Thanks Jad i appreciate that man!!
anyways GN90 and rahmu both of you convinced me i will change my signature right now
this is the first day for me in this forum and i feel very much welcomed . thank you all

#15 November 5 2009

Ge-adam-eek

Flakk
man dont worry about it its very easy just put your 100% effort and if you need any help just pm me i can provide documents or even i can e-tutor u. i graduated 1st in my class not bragging just letting u know.

#16 November 5 2009

Flakk

thats great adam, many thanks

#17 November 5 2009

GN90

Ge-adam-eek wrote:

anyways GN90 and rahmu both of you convinced me i will change my signature right now

wow you can easily be convinced

#18 November 10 2009

Ayman

Hello Adam welcome to the group, I am sure that Jad now is very pleased with having you with us, hope to see you around, and good luck in everything you do :)

Board footer