LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 27 2009

ballouta

Hello there :)

well its good to find such websites ma fi kter eshya hek be lebnen  w metel ma 2el mark.assad :I have finally found a place to 'fesh khel2e' about all the ignorance and 'backwardability' we have in this technology-forsaken country! im a pc lover looking forward to do something in the future concerning computer .. computer engineer of computer science ... my name is charbel im 15 yrs old happy to be here :)

Last edited by ballouta (October 27 2009)

#2 October 27 2009

J4D

Re: Hello there :)

hello  charbel  you are welcome its nice having the younger generations here with us , have fun  ask questions ,we are here to help :)     tell us more about your hobbies   btw: samer (the admin) will not be happy about you typing in Arabic , expect a msg in your pm's concerning that soon

#3 October 27 2009

ballouta

ah k not a problem i just like my Lebanese lang  well i like to work with programing and stuff in computers always fix my computer  i know how to work with vb6 made some games- programs-web browser but my knowledge is limited i thought i could find some help here :) and im a fan to games and consoles i like RPG games like wow warcraft diablo gothic assassins creed ... and shooter games like cod unreal ... so i should find almost everything here :)

#4 October 27 2009

Kareem

Rule #10 :

Please, no off-topic discussions outside the forum lobby, always try to post in proper english and not SMS language or arabic in latin characters. Also, please don't abuse the usage of ASCII characters ("!!!!!", ALL CAPS, and BIG BOLD RED FONTS.) and smiley faces.

For more info, refer to http://www.lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=241

#5 October 27 2009

J4D

you know  that rule about " !!!!!! "  was inspired from me

#6 October 27 2009

ballouta

ah k im sorry

#7 October 27 2009

Ayman

Hello ballouta, wlecome to the forums! Now you are part of the community, welcome aboard! I have just replied to your VB6 related post, it is nice to see people starting programming on their own in such an age. I started programming with QBasic at 15 too :) Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum, have a good day and enjoy your stay :)

Last edited by Ayman (October 27 2009)

#8 October 27 2009

GN90

since there is lots of gamers and programmers we can work on some games to gain experience. maybe we can create some gaming development company in the future,  i've always dreamed of that.
and welcome Ballouta

#9 October 27 2009

nourberro

welcome ballouta! ur probably the youngest member on lebgeeks! im sure youll find lots of advice and topics that will keep you happy :)

#10 October 27 2009

Leonedes

Welcome man :) I guess i wasnt the only one swearing and panicing then huh ?!

#11 October 27 2009

mir

welcome ballouta !  battikh should be thrilled to have you also here on the forum

#12 October 27 2009

battikh

^^ ma tedda7akeh 3layyeh, but when i 1st saw him online, i thought it was me... enno someone stole my account  coz i often use ballouta as fake accounts

#13 October 28 2009

ballouta

hah this was a warm welcome thank you

#14 October 28 2009

Xsever

Welcome abroad ballouta.

Do not hesitate to ask any question. You will always find someone who has an answer since we are pretty well-rounded.

Enjoy it,

#15 October 28 2009

ballouta

GN90 wrote:

since there is lots of gamers and programmers we can work on some games to gain experience. maybe we can create some gaming development company in the future,  i've always dreamed of that.

well this wont work in Lebanon since all pc/360/ps2/psp/... games are copy pasted and sold in 1500 LBP so this development company will be broke and no money to pay the workers ... as log as they do this in lebanon there wouldn't be any game company

#16 October 28 2009

battikh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Fo … ful_Pledge

it's games with awful graphics, but still, we do publish games...

#17 October 28 2009

J4D

not really battikh , have you tried special force 2 ?  its really nice that its all made here !!!! and the actual level of the graphics is totally acceptable and its pretty realistic although its not cod 4 or such but taking the"Lebanese" made as a factor its pretty decent :)  bit7ib libnen eh 7ib al3abo 

#18 October 28 2009

GN90

haha nice slogan ! and all COD have a shitty AI system totaly scripted not dynamic so when it come to gameplay you cannot compare a game to COD. you can take COD as an example when it comes to level design and mission variety.

#19 October 28 2009

ballouta

GN90 wrote:

! and all COD have a shitty AI system .

thats true they wont attack unless you attack

#20 October 28 2009

J4D

im talking about the design and mission variety :)

#21 October 28 2009

GN90

ballouta wrote:
GN90 wrote:

! and all COD have a shitty AI system .

thats true they wont attack unless you attack

that's true and it is not what i meant. play the game on veteran and you will see the best way to beat the game it not to relay on your skills but on you memory. means that: go into an area die and replay it, the soldiers that killed you will not only show up at the same moment but react the same way even if you have changed your attack style. .
see in bioshock, batman, crysis how the enemy reacts to your actions you will be amazed

#22 October 28 2009

ballouta

i never seen ai worse than gothic's 3 AI lol there are some kind of missions that you need to take someone to another place you talk to the person he follows you suddenly he goes underground or inter a rock and never come out  so you'll need to load and play the mission again

#23 October 28 2009

nourberro

actually this isnt linked primarily to AI, u cant get get enemies on the floor above you shooting at the floor! and yea thats cuz you are using easy levels ;) on COD4 on hardest level they attack before you do ;)

i dare anyone to finish /missionselect/epilogue/mile high club / highest difficulty!
ive only seen one person who could do it so far  ( on computer ;)  )

#24 October 28 2009

GN90

i've played COD4 at veteran level and finished it
and i can argue with you till the end of life about COD signature gameplay.

#25 October 28 2009

ballouta

i played COD5 at veteran your kept surrounded with hand grenades

Board footer