LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 2 2009

Jennie

hey there!

Well, I've been lurking for enough time in here, and since I'm not the sneaky type, I thought I'd make a proper introduction.
So, I'm Jennifer and I'm not much of a tech expert (euphemism). But I kind of fell for Lebgeeks  and thought all this ebullient geekness could come in handy (it already has so thanks guys and long live geeks!)

#2 October 2 2009

J4D

Re: hey there!

you are welcome  Jennifer , you are officially the  third female on lebgeeks , can we know more about your interests  not  necessarily  in technology and sort , but in general ?  and  what was the reason for you lebgeeks love  LOL 

#3 October 2 2009

Ayman

Hello Jennie welcome to lebgeeks, I am sure you will like it here, hope to see you around and have a good day :)

#4 October 2 2009

Jennie

Thanks a lot guys! I think it might be the first time anyone calls me "third female" LOL
@ jadberro: I am interested in technology, I just happen to be one of those bystanders silently watching in awe and not really grasping what's actually going on :o
I am pretty geeky when it comes to other stuff though... hard-core LOTR, HP and Star Wars fan. Otherwise, I'm a fervent reader who can read faster than anyone I know (shameless self-promotion starts here ), and pretty much dedicated to knowing a bit of everything. Oh and my latest coup de foudre is Jazz. It even got me to start playing the piano again :)

#5 October 2 2009

J4D

thats  great , i hope you become active and share what you know  with us . rather  than just looking around . have fun and  enjoy !

#6 October 2 2009

nourberro

and the geekiest woman award goes to! (drum roll) prrrrrrrr JENNIE!!! OMG ur so geeky  welcome aboard! im sure you will feel welcome in our community ! ENJOY!

#7 October 3 2009

Jennie

thank you Nour :)

#8 October 3 2009

diwi19

welcome Jennie :)

#9 October 3 2009

Jennie

#10 October 3 2009

Xsever

Welcome Jennie.

Please do not hesitate with any questions. No need anymore to silently watch in awe and not really grasp what's actually going on. Just ask.

Enjoy your stay,

#11 October 4 2009

Jennie

Thanks a lot Xsever! I'm sure an "advanced geek" like you would be of a tremendous help if I ever have a question

Board footer