LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 1 2009

J4D

Arduino Tutorial

the tutorial  is found here on my blog http://jadberro.blogspot.com/2009/10/ar … orial.html

before i start please samer i request you start a special forum and name it electronics/robotics and i would really appreciate it

Last edited by jadberro (July 25 2010)

#2 October 2 2009

Flakk

Re: Arduino Tutorial

many thanks for this tut jad! and nice blog

#3 October 2 2009

J4D

#4 October 2 2009

samer
Admin

before i start  please samer i request you  start a special  forum and name  it   electronics/robotics and i would really appreciate it

Request denied. Use the Hardware section.

post moved to Hardware Talk - jadberro, make sure you post in the right section next time.

#5 October 2 2009

J4D

hmm i dont mind, although it would have been nice.

Last edited by jadberro (July 25 2010)

#6 October 4 2009

Padre

it doesn't look like a tutorial at all ... but still nice share

#7 October 4 2009

J4D

how !  it is but i guess you have no previous knowledge with soldering   , i took that factor out of the tutorial ;)

#8 October 30 2009

Bassem

How can you get Arduino boards in Lebanon? Details please! This is very cool. My brother will be happy. (his geek flavour is Electronics.)

#9 October 30 2009

J4D

link me to your brother at once !!!!!!!   i want an electronics geeeek !!!  im the only one  here :)  i feel  lonely :)

well ya bassem because we can not get arduinos in lebanon i had to make mine , if your brother is interested i can contact him , he can come to my humble lab and i just might give him an arduino :)  how about that ! :)

#10 October 30 2009

ballouta

gd work man hope will be  being your products in the future :)

#11 October 30 2009

J4D

thanks for the nice compliment  ballouta 

#12 October 30 2009

ballouta

its good to see Lebanese people doing something here cuz most Lebanese people are lazy and always counting on their "wasayet"

#13 October 30 2009

J4D

that's really frustrating, I can't count the numbers of projects i wanted to go into but because stuff is not available , and lazy people not helping in the development. It's taking me a lot of time and effort to achieve something so small :(  my wish is to assemble a team of electronics enthusiasts and do some stuff :)

#14 October 31 2009

J4D

Bassem? where is your reply! I can't wait to contact your brother :) I'll give him all the details.

#15 October 31 2009

Bassem

jadberro wrote:

Bassem? where is your reply! I can't wait to contact your brother :) I'll give him all the details.

Well he's an electronics geek but he's not tried controller boards yet... I told him about Arduino today  over lunch with another friend of mine, a journalist, who said "he builds robots? that could be a story for me!"

#16 November 3 2009

J4D

heheh nice  im ready :)

Board footer