LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 29 2009

nourberro

still two girls on Lebgeeks

salutation fellow geeks :) im nour nd im NOT A GIRL!  nd also i do not officially admit being a geek:P  i just joined because my facebook isnt working.... so i thought , hey how about some geek action?  my interests are cars,cars, nd more CARS! 

NB out

#2 September 29 2009

J4D

Re: still two girls on Lebgeeks

everybody is welcome to lebgeeks in my oppinion but your reason for joining is absolutely  not acceptable   

FYI : yes nour is my brother

Last edited by jadberro (September 29 2009)

#3 September 29 2009

nourberro

thanks for the support

#4 September 29 2009

Padre

lol 

welcome

#5 September 29 2009

nourberro

thanks padre!

#6 September 29 2009

Ayman

Hello Nour welcome on board! Enjoy your stay! :)

#7 September 29 2009

nourberro

:)  thanks ayman! im very happy to be a part of lebgeek 

#8 September 29 2009

Leyla H

Welcome Nouuuuuuuur

#9 September 29 2009

nourberro

thanks leyla! u seem to be a really smart girl  hehe LAHMASSSSS

#10 September 29 2009

Xsever

Welcome Nour. Would care for a lap in a SLR?

#11 September 29 2009

nourberro

hmm ok !!  but ill drive! nd you will pay for the repairs!

#12 September 30 2009

rolf

Hi nour.

It is my duty to inform you that your file is under review by the Lebgeeks Administration, HR department, for unlawful motivations. It is currently processed by the Legal Committee.

Please accept our best wishes, and we hope that this matter will be resolved for the best interest of everyone, in accordance with Lebgeeks internal policies.

Sincerely,
Rolf
SM, Lebgeeks.com

#13 September 30 2009

nourberro

like, did i break the law or something? :/

#14 September 30 2009

nourberro

Xsever wrote:

dude ur 16 like ME! im really dissappointed i thought you actually owned an SLR

#15 October 2 2009

karim soubra

welcome

#16 October 2 2009

nourberro

thanks kareem!

#17 October 3 2009

rolf

nourberro wrote:

like, did i break the law or something? :/

Nah, its ok, just a misunderstanding.
Can I have the keys to the Maserati? Just want to bring something from the shop.

#18 October 4 2009

nourberro

well no the maserati is MINE!! lol but i can get you one for 5000 dollars! ONLY!  im glad that lebgeek.com has officially welcomed me to the site

#19 October 4 2009

Xsever

nourberro wrote:
Xsever wrote:

dude ur 16 like ME! im really dissappointed i thought you actually owned an SLR

16? I am not 16! That's #1.

#2, what makes you think that I really do not have an SLR?

#20 October 5 2009

nourberro

fine maybe ur nineteen !!! nd ur in CANADA!!! :( so i guess id rather be playing with my matchbox   well id be glad that u own an SLR wich proves u have no taste in cars what so ever  slr look a lot like the SL amg ;) so paying double the price on a tiny tweaking of that car is worthless ;) id rather be off in a cayman which costs a fraction nd still has a sound that will turn so many heads u can hear the necks CRACK!!  woww i just trashed u  ok sorry but i hate the SLR :S id go in an alfa romeo with a big ass smile everyday!!

#21 October 5 2009

battikh

^^ so for you the more heads a car turns the better the car is? THIS coming from a self claimed cars enthusiast? that's more like the criteria my sister uses to define a good car...
many cars are much more powerful than they look like, like the M3 for example.

and even with the "turning heads" factor, the slr definitely turns more heads than a cayman, or any porsche.

and if you want to take price AND performance (coz the slr outperforms most of the porsches, if not all) into consideration, then you'd better go for the nissan gtr, it's also MUCH cheaper than the 911 gt2  (half its price?)  and outperforms it...

#22 October 6 2009

nourberro

nice to see another car fan out there!  but the 120,000 gtr is as good as the 80,000 dollar mitsubishi evo X FQ-400 ;) but you see i consider the the european cars in another league ;)  as european cars (except the R8 quattro) offer MR or FR drivetrain;) that means rear wheel drive ;) they dont offer precise handling like the almighty GTR but U CANT BURN YOUR WHEELS ON GTR AND EVO!!! AND ENJOY YOUR DRIVE!!!  so getting a rear wheel drive italian car (as cheap as alfa romeo spider or up to the almighty NEW FERRARI ITALIA 458) offer more enjoyment  ;)

the M3 is not cheap;) considering that the 330I is for 80,000 dollars ;) but its still a nice bet

and as i said before the 500,000 dollar SLR gets the same attention as the SL AMG version which cost around half the slr ;) so thats why i wont go for the SLR ;)

and besides, if girls like the "turning factor" i guess you should be shifting gears to this as well hehe

and if i want to take price AND performance on a tight budget then i suggest a 350Z ! for 20,000 dollars on the 280 horsepower motor that has acheived the top 10 best engines for ten consecutive years, well u gotta love the 350 ;) its the closest thing ull ever get to a gtr ;) nd it is PIMPABLE!!

sorry for too much talking but i just wanted to point out my view on current cars ;)

#23 October 6 2009

xterm

I ride bicycles.

#24 October 6 2009

nourberro

xterm wrote:

I ride bicycles.

good for you xterm! so whats your horsepower? top speed? and acceleration 0-100???

#25 October 6 2009

mir

yeah some cars may turn some heads , usually it is in the following context :

:| who the hell is making all this noise... what a stupid ... , can't he drive like a human ? ( about shifting gears and the vrmm vrmm vrmmmmmm ) , and can't he turn the volume bit lower..wtf
and usually the lol is about those guys who turn the fog light on cuz it is cool

so yeah.. it may turn the heads around...but if this is the goal of the car or what is used to get the girls attention, then... <no comment>

Board footer