LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 29 2009

diwi19

Howdy

well here it is jad  i'm introducing myself..
Hello Everyone, i'm diwi :) when I was still in school my two passions were sports and everything related to computers/ gaming / hacking .. then when school ended i had to decide which one will become my career and which will stay a hobby ... so I went for sports to become my career. however my interest in hacking, gaming and programming didn't decrease, just my time did  so i'm mostly here to learn as much as I can.. and to contribute whenever I can.. :) so if anyone has anything to ask.. please do so. regards. diwi

#2 September 29 2009

J4D

Re: Howdy

diwi19  you are most welcome , its  interesting  to find a person with both  sports , and tech  ,  they practically mismatch   ,  for example im on the computer 24/7 if i can move my work space to the bathroom  i do not mind as that  would save me a lot of time and amuse me while  doing my "duty"   keep up the good work 
i hope you injoy  your time here and never hesitate to ask anything , consider yourself at home :lol:

</jad>

#3 September 29 2009

diwi19

thank you jad for your warm welcome  and u're right sports and tech do mismatch in a way:P but i managed to find a balance lol.. anyway i'm so glad we have so many brains on this forum..and i won't hesitate to ask you guys anything :) thanks again

#4 September 29 2009

BashLogic

jadberro wrote:

diwi19  you are most welcome , its  interesting  to find a person with both  sports , and tech  ,  they practically mismatch   ,  for example im on the computer 24/7 if i can move my work space to the bathroom  i do not mind as that  would save me a lot of time and amuse me while  doing my "duty"   keep up the good work 
i hope you injoy  your time here and never hesitate to ask anything , consider yourself at home :lol:

</jad>

its a balance between the physical and mental challenges...

#5 September 29 2009

diwi19

yes bash it is :).. and how about you welcome me in my welcoming topic ?? :P

#6 September 29 2009

ahberjaoui

welcome diwi..
really u are in a football career? in lebanon? i think thats a bad choice!  football here doesnt give u good life..
now im not in the time yet to decide a career major but i think i will surely choose computer stuff..
btw im a great liverpool fan but i somehow like arsenal cz of their style of play :)

#7 September 29 2009

diwi19

ahberjaoui, no i'm not in a football career in lebanon  like u said it's a bad choice hehe  i coach basketball   lol huge difference right?  :lol: i'm into football as a fan... i have a career in sports as i studied sports in University and i'm a personal trainer and a coach.. that's what i meant by that :) PS: i'm really sorry i don't like anything or anyone in liverpool besides Steven Gerard..

#8 September 29 2009

J4D

please move this conversation  else where to the sports part of this  forum , ohh wait there is no sports part in this forum   ,   im kidding    enjoy  your time here

Last edited by jadberro (September 29 2009)

#9 September 29 2009

Kareem

There is a myth that all geeks are ugly and fat... I wonder why....

#10 September 29 2009

Padre

Welcome

#11 September 29 2009

J4D

Kareem wrote:

There is a myth that all geeks are ugly and fat... I wonder why....

im  sure they are not lebanese geeks

#12 September 29 2009

Ayman

hey diwi19, welcome to the community, hope to see you around the forums :)

#13 September 29 2009

diwi19

thank you padre and Ayman :)

#14 October 2 2009

karim soubra

welcome

#15 October 2 2009

diwi19

thank you karim :)

#16 October 25 2009

Leonedes

OMG, Haha ... ok now i'm pretty sure its you DIWI lesh ma bet khabaretne 3an hal forum eh? I had to come here and find out myself >_>
admit edit: review the writing guidelines http://www.lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5670

Last edited by mark.assad (October 25 2009)

Board footer